Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

On 5/27/2019 at 2:38 PM, The Orca said:
On 5/27/2019 at 2:36 PM, Counselor said:

Besides Forge and an occasional Nacho and LBC post they are hiding 

So towards that, what specifically about Touch and Mission stand out to you as opposed to the rest of them?

On 5/27/2019 at 2:34 PM, The Orca said:
On 5/27/2019 at 2:05 PM, Counselor said:

Well then who are your top targets? 

I think the overlook of Mission and Touch is bizarre. If Matt’s is town Scum is able to sit back and watch as we Lynch another mistake. But no one is bringing these individuals up. 

Forge, theuntouchable, TheKillerNacho, The LBC, Tk3, mission27

What do you think of these people @Counselor, also what do they have in common?

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Already explained. The BDL games the pardon normally either autolynches #2 or allows the pardoned to pick the lynch (presumably from the people voted)

i assume the former would happen because the latter is OP for mafia

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@MD4L votes me D1 too. Interesting.

PSA that worrying about who all voted you is anti-town behavior. It annoys me because we have a handful of posters who focus on this. 

You are going to get voted. Who cares? Unless there is an important "Why" to that vote, move on to more important things. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

PSA that worrying about who all voted you is anti-town behavior. It annoys me because we have a handful of posters who focus on this. 

You are going to get voted. Who cares? Unless there is an important "Why" to that vote, move on to more important things. 

I’m merely looking at trends, especially people who aren’t really contributing and flying under the radar. Not all of us can have 5-6 powers.

Archived