Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, you’re the scum protector?  You do know Utley and Sanchez both claimed protector, both died, one of which died protecting his target.

I'm not a body guard fool.  I heal someone each night if they are targeted for a hit.  Keep digging your grave.  That's why I was pushing them 

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Unofficial

SwAg - 3 - ET80, Pickle Rick

Matts4313 - 2 - Dome, Tk3,

Pickle Rick - 4 -, Forge, squire12, TK3, Counselor

Dome - 4 -, MD4L, Counselor, SwAg, Forge

Malfatron – 1 - Matts4313

Unofficial

SwAg - 3 - ET80, Pickle Rick

Matts4313 - 2 - Dome, Tk3,

Pickle Rick - 3 - squire12, TK3, Counselor

Dome - 3 - MD4L, SwAg, Forge

Malfatron – 1 - Matts4313

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm not a body guard fool.  I heal someone each night if they are targeted for a hit.  Keep digging your grave.  That's why I was pushing them 

So who have you "protected" on each night?

37 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif

I'm ******* iron man........BOOM!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=13853696

I'm the damn protect.  Each night I select a player and if they are targeted with a hit I come in and heal them with my fast array of technology.  

That's why I was all over counselor with his fake claim and zeroed in the on the few people that abandoned ship when he soft claimed protector (bcb, squire, swag).  Guess who was scum....bcb and swag with squire being unconfirmed still I believe.  Anyone who is still voting me clearly hasnt read the thread or are almost assuredly scum trying to grasp at anything left to stay alive.  

Whicker was easier bc he kept pushing me and just throwing a vote here or there at orca.  Which told me they were aligned.  

Rags was just tunneling me like he wanted me gone so I couldn't tunnel him back.  

Who's the greatest....

tenor.gif

I cc 

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

You guys are ******* this up every way you can think of

Creativity points I guess

I'm a pretty surface level thought kind of a guy when it comes to these games. It's why I admit my thread game isn't good. Pulling out 1 million iq plays doesn't really work because for me I don't care to think that deeply about these games. It's why I always chuckle to myself when people talk about any plotting and planning that involve me. I'm pretty basic in this. 

Clearly I'm not picking up whatever you are trying to communicate and I haven't all game.  If you are civ and get lynched, my bad. But I feel worse about you than I do about anyone else left in the game at this point. If I get a reason to move off you, I will, but there's not a reason too at this point.

Archived