Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, squire12 said:

@Forge

Can you please list your tracks for each night and what they did (if they did anything)?  Thanks

N1 - cancel 

N2 - rags. He killed.

N3 - touch (visited mission)

N4 - tracked swag, redirected to ET, he did nothing

N5 - tracked nacho, he visited md4l 

Just now, Forge said:

N1 - cancel 

N2 - rags. He killed.

Actually, sorry, tracked you be n2

35 minutes ago, rackcs said:

MD4L rolls through the streets of the city after a night of intense mental activity in Cerebro. He passes by a group of late night drinkers stumbling on their way home. He wheels to the right side of the sidewalk, giving them a wide berth. After they had rambled out of sight, the night was quiet again. It was not often that MD4L was able to enjoy complete and total silence. He was lost in the moment when that silence was broken by a loud wooshing sound behind him. He turned around to a man on a glider flying around after him. He turns and pushes himself forward faster and faster but it's not fast enough. The unknown man threw a bomb down that exploded right next to MD4L, sending him flying out of his wheelchair. The man hovered over him and laughed maniacally. 

"No! Please don't hurt me!" MD4L cried, "Please, I have to get back to my students. Please think of them!"

The man just continued laughing as he began to rain more bombs down on MD4L, silencing him forever.

MD4L is dead. He was Professor X, Avengers-Aligned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the crowd gathered to begin a new day, the ground started to rumble. Out of blue portal a large stage appeared. On the stage were three men in stocks. They are Pickle Rick, Matts4313, and Tk3. They are on the chopping block and are the only people who may be lynched today!

Day 6 has begun! With 13 alive and 13 voting, it’s 7 to lynch!

The deadline will be Sunday at 10 PM EST.

TK3

What happened to you last night @Malfatron

35 minutes ago, rackcs said:

As the crowd gathered to begin a new day, the ground started to rumble. Out of blue portal a large stage appeared. On the stage were three men in stocks. They are Pickle Rick, Matts4313, and Tk3. They are on the chopping block and are the only people who may be lynched today!

Any benefit to a collective no vote?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

N1 - cancel 

N2 - rags. He killed.

So based on this...ET is likely not a killer.  Nacho most certainly is.

Touch did not change alignments based on the write up that I saw.  So I am going to say that his info is true on Mission about him have some food, prosthetic leg (or whatever that was).  

Archived