Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, squire12 said:

So based on this...ET is likely not a killer.  Nacho most certainly is.

Touch did not change alignments based on the write up that I saw.  So I am going to say that his info is true on Mission about him have some food, prosthetic leg (or whatever that was).  

Correct. You killed, but claimed vig after I tracked you n2., and claimed wolverine. Rags claimed tracker, so I cc'd him, and we lynched. 

Nacho disclosed his ability as basically a pgo and vengeful, so no reason for him to visit anyone. 

Mission would seem likely to be rocket. No reason not to trust touch's info at this point

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:
40 minutes ago, rackcs said:

As the crowd gathered to begin a new day, the ground started to rumble. Out of blue portal a large stage appeared. On the stage were three men in stocks. They are Pickle Rick, Matts4313, and Tk3. They are on the chopping block and are the only people who may be lynched today!

Any benefit to a collective no vote?

36 minutes ago, Forge said:

Okay, well nacho is scum who killed md4l. Just to get that info out there in case I'm hit tonight

34 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, i sent those dirty birds dome and pickle rick successfully to the sun.

but you didnt flame on, @TheKillerNacho

dome, means you have an extra move besides deathproof after all....

32 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

counselor motivated me btw

32 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Malf you got md4l killed.  Wth are you doing?

@Matts4313  Here are some of the pertinent night info

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Any benefit to a collective no vote?

@ET80  I think there is some merit to considering it, but certainly taking our time with the votes is also prudent and talk things out.   There should be enough information to make a good decision on our 3 options.

Just now, SwAg said:

Now that I have your attention, because I wanted attention, someone ask me why those three are up there.

That's nice, sweetie.

Archived