Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If there is a converter, its Mission

He needs to be killed.

i wasnt converted, and my pm has black text.

but i agree that mission needs to claim so that we can solve this 

i would be intersted why he visited me

27 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Tk3   Can you share your character?   Are you Dr Strange?

What are your abilities?  What can you offer for the Avengers going forward?

I am Dr Strange

I am not interested in sharing my role at this moment

I'm cool with either matts or pickle

It's very frustrating that people have not listened to me at all

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

BC your a dck?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Why those three?

Just now, Malfatron said:

why are those 3 up?

(i have a good idea, but i am curious)

Well, on rack’s original forum, one of the major trends was to provide defense mechanisms fof Mafia.  One of the more common defense mechanisms was for The Godfather to be immortal until he is the last member remaining of his faction.  

You all read that write-up on Dome as simply surviving the lynch, I read that write-up as basically locking in Dome as The Godfather on that trend.  You can’t lynch him again until the other(s) are dead.  So, I removed that possibility for error, and put my money where my mouth is with Rick.  

Your choices are matts, a mean person, and not the brightest, who tracked trash panda for no reason, but pretty decisively Town.  Tk3, a mean person who was investigated as Town and claimed Dr Strange, and was also unverified for night actions, so if he was tracked and guilty you could go this way.  And, finally, Rick, who is my bet on the final Mafia before Dome.  Claimed protector with no verifications, no investigations, perpetually pushing the Greens as the pressing threat (even before I prompted the outbreak of concern related to Greens).

If you’re wondering why TKN isn’t up there, it’s because there is no collective or feel good win for me.  There is only me.  I wasn’t targeting him last night.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Matts4313  Can you list out what moves you have used each night?  On what player and what were the results?  Thanks

LBC  lie detect, role blocked

Lie detect UNT

Motivate UNT

Track Mission, he visited Malf

Archived