Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

although pickle might be scum too.

we shall see. the night results should be obvious if he is

Pickle would be the only one I have real reservations about, but his claim still makes sense, especially given all the other characters known. And he did attempt to save you the night you claimed. He's just being weird for some reason. Don't understand it and it's been less than helpful tbh 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

although pickle might be scum too.

we shall see. the night results should be obvious if he is

Yeah.... based on the results of the MD4L invests we should have as avengers -- Malfatron, Tk3, ET -- that gives us 4 votes.  Add in the Forge, Counselor, Dingo group that are strong avenger leans.   swag has been helpful as anyone in figuring things out as well.    Mission will likely not be around to factor into things, but he is likely avenger as well.  

Get through tonight and see what we have and collect any information that can be had from the players that remain.  

Lynch options for tomorrow should be from the group of --  Nacho, Pickle, Dome

Just now, Malfatron said:

is this where the wifom starts?

lol

Well some of it, yes. I do still need to keep my move a secret.

Just explain your reasoning. I thought we were on the same page, I'm not sure where we got lost. 

I explained why I felt like Pickle was for real Iron Man and not a cover role. You seemed to agree or at least acknowledge it was a good thought. When I pointed out that people took Black Panther at face value and questioned Iron man as a cover role and that was a little weird, you liked the post. 

whatever. it's all wifom, even your reply.

I need to know if you're messing with my move because i could no move rather than put us in an incredibly precarious position because my move was taken from me.

If you really think Pickle is scum, do what you need to do. But gimme some magic marker goodness or a bat signal or something.

Just now, Dome said:

whatever. it's all wifom, even your reply.

I need to know if you're messing with my move because i could no move rather than put us in an incredibly precarious position because my move was taken from me.

If you really think Pickle is scum, do what you need to do. But gimme some magic marker goodness or a bat signal or something.

You haven’t earned one. You are scum 

Archived