Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t think ET is bad.  I think he’s demonstrated a willingness to solve the game, and I’m not going to lie, you seem pretty Godfather right now.

Dude.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Plus, he’s got all those ability clears, and a bit of write-up verification on the matts lynch / revival, so we at least know he’s Cap.  Could be Skrull, as he pointed out, but I think I trust ET.

Ok

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You’re again switching the process for a conclusion.  If there was such a fault in my process, you would point it out instead of whining about conclusions, particularly when you signed onto Rick at the end.

I’m pushing what the evidence supports and nothing else.  I mean, Counselor is basically the kingmaker for me, if I’m wrong on Mission and you, then I’m pretty much dead.  I think mission recruited you, so I’m on the mission wagon, so if he’s Avenger, you’ll be rid of me shortly.  

And really, I couldn’t blame y’all at that point.  I’m clearly not Mafia, but understand the Loki is a threat sentiment.  Even if it’s not accurate.

Fine. 

Even if you are right on Mission, you are wrong on me. But I am willing to gamble. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So much for being willing to explore it.

Give me something to work with, I'm all ears. You know you're not convincing matts... so convince me.

Just now, ET80 said:

Give me something to work with, I'm all ears. You know you're not convincing matts... so convince me.

Counselor convinced matts to give my read on Mission a shot.

I’m going back through the thread to see if there is anything more than what I’ve put together so far.

I’ll bump what I already said, and supplement it as needed.  I’ll tag people to ensure it’s read. 

And I’m going into it with the knowledge that what (if any) marginal good faith that I have at this point is waning or depleted.  If I don’t hit, I’m basically dead.

Just now, SwAg said:

Counselor convinced matts to give my read on Mission a shot.

I’m going back through the thread to see if there is anything more than what I’ve put together so far.

I’ll bump what I already said, and supplement it as needed.  I’ll tag people to ensure it’s read. 

And I’m going into it with the knowledge that what (if any) marginal good faith that I have at this point is waning or depleted.  If I don’t hit, I’m basically dead.

I'm very confident on Counselor, so I'm in. Mission.

21 hours ago, Dome said:

I had a town read early, he's quieted down since then.

Usually an easy read for me because I've been scum with him several times. 

If he is sabertooth, he's been defanged. 

@Counselor, @Matts4313, @SwAg, @Tk3 - thoughts on this? Given the source? 

I don't think squire was ever formally confirmed, and he's been awfully quiet for a while. Same could be said about Dingo.

I'm on for Mission, but in the event of a Avengers flip... We need to consider options.

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@Counselor, @Matts4313, @SwAg, @Tk3 - thoughts on this? Given the source? 

I don't think squire was ever formally confirmed, and he's been awfully quiet for a while. Same could be said about Dingo.

I'm on for Mission, but in the event of a Avengers flip... We need to consider options.

If by quiet means at work from 9 to 7, then I am guilty.

I agree we should consider all options.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If by quiet means at work from 9 to 7, then I am guilty.

I agree we should consider all options.

Thoughts so far? There's a mission going on right now...

Archived