Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Keep going, we worked through that a bit more.

But explain the WC thing. Wild Card? Water Chestnut? Water Closet? Womens Chesticles? 

On 65 will be caught up in a bit.

WIn Condition, it mentions a certain something about Thanos. 

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:
6 hours ago, Malfatron said:
6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

he ratio is 12v6v6. The avengers win goal isnt  to beat the mafia nor the sinister 6. 

i'll bite. what is the avengers' goal then?

and what makes you so sure the mafia isnt the sinister 6?

@Counselor

Avengers = Civs. 

So this is the equivalent of asking "how do the civs win".

Terrible. Bad. Terribad. 

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

On 65 will be caught up in a bit.

WIn Condition, it mentions a certain something about Thanos. 

Theres going to be a stretch were we talk characters. Worth skipping. Abbreviated notes I think the ratio is 15-6-3 the 3 being Thanos, Loki and Ultron. 

But most of it is just dumb speculation. 

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Name one hero that is converted to the dark side. 

Hydra exists as a thing, wouldn't shock me if we had normal SHIELD agents. Also most likely 3rd faction  (if we think there's a cult) save for others.

You could say Black Widow was an assassin and wasn't a hero. 

Dramatically, Winter Soldier is a former brainwashed lunatic.

Rhetorically, Tony Stark pretty much has almost destroyed the earth more times than he's saved it. But he's obviously a hero. 

Also Hulk is mostly a hero but he's still a dangerous monster. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Isnt Redskull Hydra? And in the 1st Avengers, the leader of S.H.E.I.L.D. is Hydra.

When was Nick Fury hydra...or are you thinking winter soldier and that old white dude? 

Bucky Brooks. 

Close enough. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Theres going to be a stretch were we talk characters. Worth skipping. Abbreviated notes I think the ratio is 15-6-3 the 3 being Thanos, Loki and Ultron. 

But most of it is just dumb speculation. 

I can see 3 factions in a game this big. 

4 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

When was Nick Fury hydra...or are you thinking winter soldier and that old white dude?

Yeah I looked it up. It was Captain America W.S. - The guys name was Alexander Pierce. 

robert_redford_captain_america_the_winte

The thing the people who hate what I did are ignoring => It was about creating activity for town just as much as it was to test reactions on who would do it.

Forge says it was horrific. Matts said this was one of the most active/productive first days weve had.

It worked.

Fwiw, I still don't love the plan, because I think there are a myriad of ways it goes sideways and we don't get to use your ability which at the very least could have produced a cleared civ, and that's not nothing. There is a risk with this plan that we don't even get that. 

I will give you that you made this an insanely active day one. My hope is that it will be a useful day one as well. 

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

I can understand the basic premise of what you are saying.  I would counter with if Matts has a 1 shot with the lie detector move and it is a N1 only, then he needs to get as much information out there as possible to be able to sift through to submit a post on 1 of his top scum suspects.  

I will concede that I'm possibly overvaluing the idea of just having a cleared civ

@Matts4313 if it was anyone else (ok, outside of a small few) I'd be following you to the grave just to see. But with malf, I just don't see it.

Do you think there's any chance that one of the better players did NOT in fact make the worst scum slip we've ever seen? That maybe, he too is capable of setting scum trap and was just hoping some dope would come along and try to spring it cause it looked like easy pickins? 

If he did make that slip his teammates would be bussing him already and maybe you are, but I find that to be incredibly unlikely given how it unfolded.

I think malf saying it as a joke or reaction getter is far more likely than the worst scum slip of the decade. Even a thoughtless braindead civ comment where he's just "yes and"ing you into oblivion is more likely than THAT kind of slip IMO.

Have you wondered why if it's such a bad scum slip, nobody else is going crazy about it like you are?

Archived