Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, squire12 said:

Agree with Tk3 on this.  I did not see the Matts connection to mission and Malf.  

I mentioned a few days ago that with 600+ pages of posts, you could connect players to each other if you wanted to.  Force fitting the narrative you want to push

Sorry brother, I was trying to logic the situation when I pushed your lynch.. I fell trap to feeling like we had to catch the 5th mafia before we could get Dome

for those who were wondering, i was indeed converted by mission the night that md4l died (and matts tracked mission to me)

then i went for maximum damage by leading a lynch on matts because i figured i would be NKed soon anyway, and i knew matts was the only one who wasnt converted of the three lynch options. 

but sadly, no. it was just mission.

at least i didnt get to miss out on an avengers celebration

@Tk3 i thought for sure you were green too when you said "Malf, no or yes. i think yes"

Just now, Tk3 said:

Sorry brother, I was trying to logic the situation when I pushed your lynch.. I fell trap to feeling like we had to catch the 5th mafia before we could get Dome

Yeah....I was pissed that no one wanted to try to lynch DOme and then get off more night moves to get clears.  

the hoards of the dead want to justify their deaths by villainizing those who made the mistakes in killing them..

matts was the one screaming the right answer in the end game... he effed up huge by bolding his name, but he was in the right of what needed to be done.

I still don't care what swag says.. our wincon was to defeat all threats to earth. Just because he says he isn't a threat doesn't mean we could let him live.

I don't know how to explain it anymore clearly to you all.  I basically did it in bullet points going from Point A, to Point B, to Point C.  Okay:

1.  Matts tracks Mission to Malfatron.

2.  Matts says mission is the recruiter if there is one.

3.  Malfatron is evasive and wants information from Mission.

4.  Malfatron immediately switches track and gets matts lynched.

5.  Malfatron abandons the quest for information from Mission.

6.  Malfatron dies and flips Cult.

7.  Matts is revived.

8.  Re-Read Point 2.

9.  Matts is no longer concerned about Cult, despite him initially making him the concern about mission recruiting Malfatron, and Malfatron flipping Cult.

10.  Matts is no longer focused on Mafia.  He is focused only "confirmed non-Town SwAg," and refuses to participate otherwise.

11.  He refuses to lynch mission for days.  Barely even addresses the topic.

12.  Agrees to lynch mission, and jumps off to lynch me, then lynch Dingo with little input.

13.  Lynches mission.  Whoops, he was Town.  Guess that's SwAg's fault.

14.  Mission turns Skrull.

15:  Matts: you guys see how I called mission?  You're welcome.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

other than screwing up the end by self voting, Matts didn't play poorly at all

I think you are being unfair in this

That day 1 was kind of a disaster. I said it at the time, stand by it. Matts talked about how productive it was and how much we learned - yet in the end, all the people up for lynch the first two days were Civs, his biggest scum read was Malf, who was 100% civ  (Malf didn't get converted until the night before he died), plus he outed himself and his abilities right off the bat. 

Just now, Forge said:

That day 1 was kind of a disaster. I said it at the time, stand by it. Matts talked about how productive it was and how much we learned - yet in the end, all the people up for lynch the first two days were Civs, his biggest scum read was Malf, who was 100% civ  (Malf didn't get converted until the night before he died), plus he outed himself and his abilities right off the bat. 

mmm.. I don't know what you are talking about, but that's okay..

He was cleared mid-game.. that needed to count for something, and it didn't

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

the hoards of the dead want to justify their deaths by villainizing those who made the mistakes in killing them..

Except me. I got modkilled for my own error LOL. I have nothing to villainize (and why I'm somewhat sympathetic to the self vote, and understand the decision to let it stand at the same time). 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know how to explain it anymore clearly to you all.  I basically did it in bullet points going from Point A, to Point B, to Point C.  Okay:

1.  Matts tracks Mission to Malfatron.

2.  Matts says mission is the recruiter if there is one.

3.  Malfatron is evasive and wants information from Mission.

4.  Malfatron immediately switches track and gets matts lynched.

5.  Malfatron abandons the quest for information from Mission.

6.  Malfatron dies and flips Cult.

7.  Matts is revived.

8.  Re-Read Point 2.

9.  Matts is no longer concerned about Cult, despite him initially making him the concern about mission recruiting Malfatron, and Malfatron flipping Cult.

10.  Matts is no longer focused on Mafia.  He is focused only "confirmed non-Town SwAg," and refuses to participate otherwise.

11.  He refuses to lynch mission for days.  Barely even addresses the topic.

12.  Agrees to lynch mission, and jumps off to lynch me, then lynch Dingo with little input.

13.  Lynches mission.  Whoops, he was Town.  Guess that's SwAg's fault.

14.  Mission turns Skrull.

15:  Matts: you guys see how I called mission?  You're welcome.

was matts actually a skrull?

Just now, Tk3 said:

If this final night was 3 votes dome, 1 vote matts, do avengers win right then? or did Dome have another life?

Dome used his move to put a lynch proof on himself.  We needed to roleblock that.....like someone was trying to advocate for in getting a night to put in moves that would do something.

Matts had moves to make.  we could have kept the process up 

Archived