Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

why, strange?

and why didnt you check for a vc?

because it was 80+ pages

I wanted a couple people to pitch me before doing a cursory read through so I would have a perspective to judge their arguments

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

because it was 80+ pages

I wanted a couple people to pitch me before doing a cursory read through so I would have a perspective to judge their arguments

Generally you just start reading and replying to stuff as you reach it, even if the info you’re working with has long since died/changed.

whats different this time?

OK I'm all caught up 

@SwAg I don't feel like going back and finding the post to quote.  Rack isn't a lemeint mod on activity if I recall so mission and Sanchez should be taken out pretty quickly in this thing (in fact I even warned rack that Sanchez was likely to ghost this game if he didn't need the numbers and I like to think rack has enough history with me to not give him a good role)

@Malfatron  I was just quickly skimming so forgive me if you said this.  The list where Whicker is missing, where'd it come from? 

Just now, SwAg said:

People give Malf so much rope that his feet are seemingly always planted firmly on the ground.

He was lynched day 1 last game.

he’s “all over the place” as you said earlier... and that’s his obviciv game. So IDKwhat you want 

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

I grew up on the 90s X-Men, BTAS, and the 90s SpiderMan series.  BTAS is the only one that still holds up animation-wise. 

That's because Kevin Conroy is God.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

(in fact I even warned rack that Sanchez was likely to ghost this game if he didn't need the numbers and I like to think rack has enough history with me to not give him a good role)

So rackcs doesn’t RNG?

Just now, Dome said:

He was lynched day 1 last game.

he’s “all over the place” as you said earlier... and that’s his obviciv game. So IDKwhat you want 

Malfatron is a vaunted Mafia player incapable of poor slips.

Malfatron’s Civ game is transparent and obvious.

Just now, Dome said:

So rackcs doesn’t RNG?

I have known rack to pretty much rng everything but one or two roles for people at the old site we knew likely weren't gonna play. 

Id prefer not to get into questions about the mod cause it's a little too out of thready for me but it's my fault for bringing it up in the first place so I'll divulge on that 

Archived