2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Just now, BayRaider said:

Let’s go get Queen at 19. One of the most underrated guys on LSU. He is one of the smartest LBs I’ve seen in recent years. Super high football IQ and great instincts. 

My dream scenario is Lamb/Jeudy at #12 and Queen at #19. However I get a strong feeling Queen is going to blow up the combine and be the guy at #12 when it's all said and done.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

That was the deterrent that people tried to spread that his speed is slow. Just watch his games that kid is a ***** baller. If we keep Carr I think that Lamb would be golden here. I just want someone good I miss the good days when our receivers were a threat.

I think Jeudy is a perfect fit for Carr. With Lamb, Carr will have to throw into some type windows now and then. Lamb will come down with those balls. The problem is, Carr won’t throw it. Then everyone calls Lamb a bust when Carr just sucks a**. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I think Jeudy is a perfect fit for Carr. With Lamb, Carr will have to throw into some type windows now and then. Lamb will come down with those balls. The problem is, Carr won’t throw it. Then everyone calls Lamb a bust when Carr just sucks a**. 

Well this explains right here we need a QB that can actually be a QB

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

My dream scenario is Lamb/Jeudy at #12 and Queen at #19. However I get a strong feeling Queen is going to blow up the combine and be the guy at #12 when it's all said and done.

This is becoming the new universal Raider Mock Draft that everyone likes. Jeudy/Ruggs/Lamb at 12 and Queen at 19. 

God I hope we don’t draft a corner at 19. None of them are worth that pick. The 2nd Round Corner class is absolutely nuts though. And I’m sure at least one or two will fall to the 3rd. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

This is becoming the new universal Raider Mock Draft that everyone likes. Jeudy/Ruggs/Lamb at 12 and Queen at 19. 

God I hope we don’t draft a corner at 19. None of them are worth that pick. The 2nd Round Corner class is absolutely nuts though. And I’m sure at least one or two will fall to the 3rd. 

any good FS in the 3rd? I kinda think we go DB in the 3rd, not sure CB or FS. Feels like we would add a vet corner, and Joyner didn't look good in 2019