2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

8 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

That's my issue. I want a player that will be better than "alright". 

I really feel Ferrell is going to turn into a Cam Jordan-esque DE.  When he does it’ll make that pick very well worth it.

its no suprise super athletic Josh Allen and Brian Burns put up better stats year 1. Ferrell will step up big next year.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

How did you like Lamb???

he has me putting a silver n black jersey on him now! Barring Simmons and Brown are gone

Aw man I was trying my best to not comment every time he came up. 

Irvin put it best, kid looks like he was born to play WR. So natural and smooth. Would love him at 12, especially after he put the speed issues to rest.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I really feel Ferrell is going to turn into a Cam Jordan-esque DE.  When he does it’ll make that pick very well worth it.

its no suprise super athletic Josh Allen and Brian Burns put up better stats year 1. Ferrell will step up big next year.

Also too, like Mayock mentioned, they moved him around too much early in the year, and that sickness he caught didn’t help. It’s no wonder why he improved so much down the stretch. 

Just now, Geezy said:

Aw man I was trying my best to not comment every time he came up. 

Irvin put it best, kid looks like he was born to play WR. So natural and smooth. Would love him at 12, especially after he put the speed issues to rest.

That was the deterrent that people tried to spread that his speed is slow. Just watch his games that kid is a ***** baller. If we keep Carr I think that Lamb would be golden here. I just want someone good I miss the good days when our receivers were a threat.

• Like 1

So what I take away from today: 

Herbert struggles with short to intermediate throws (without pads and a defense) and he never took snaps under center. I see him struggling if he has to start right away. He needs a year to sit and learn. 

Fromm is what I thought he was... Dalton 2.0

Love and Eason helped themselves. The 2 QBs with the most natural throwing ability. 

Lamb is my favorite WR and I want him on the Raiders, but I think he will get drafted ahead of #12 (Arizona at #8). 

Jeudy may be the best route runner, but he is not physical, plays primarily in the slot, and drops passes in clutch moments. IMO, he will get punked by the more physical CBs. 

Ruggs has ridiculous speed. Believe it or not, I think he is faster in a game than at the combine. If all the blue chip guys are gone, I wouldn't mind drafting him at #12 (Al Davis would be proud). 

Edited by Steins Gate
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I hope so.