2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

5 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Pass on Hurts. Tyler Wilson type of pick 

Little better player than Wilson if only for being multi-dimensional. 

Would Eason make it this far? Sometimes QBs fall after first/early 2nd.

Claypool and Jefferson has legit tape to match the workouts

claypool surprised me cause on tape he looks soo huge but the dude can fly. Maybe best jump ball wr in ncaa last year.

guys I have to recheck ( mims, duvernay)

guys that disappointed ( kJ hill and all the dnp)

2 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

well there goes denzel mims being available in the 3rd dammit! no way he makes it outta the 2nd, and with a 4.38 with his size and hands.....maybe early 2nd now. jeffersons 40 prolly made him some dough too. all the more reason to go with kinlaw if simmons isn't available, or by some miracle brown is available him as well.

This is where I’m at, if by chance one of the blue chip defensive players are there, grab them because there will be plenty of WRs available at 19, and even with a trade back. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Pittman is a little stiff but he’s a big WR.  He’s not a perfect prospect, hence why he’s a round 2-3 guy.  But he’s gonna be successful in the NFL...  . GollidaY Clone

I think what Golliday separates Golliday from other big wideouts is that he’s so smooth. I like Pittman, but I’m not sure he will be as smooth of movement  as is Golliday 

11 minutes ago, Geezy said:

for being so stiff Pittman finished with a top 5 3-cone. very impressive numbers from him.

26 minutes ago, mct288 said:

I think what Golliday separates Golliday from other big wideouts is that he’s so smooth. I like Pittman, but I’m not sure he will be as smooth of movement  as is Golliday 

Yes There are some differences but I expect Pittman to have the same type of impact and playing style

McShay just said on ESPN that Tua has major injury concerns and that he never played a whole season of football in his life not even in high school.

Just in the last two years

March 2018 broken index finger that require surgery 

October 2018  suffered separated knee and quad injury 

December 2018 surgery on left ankle

October 2019 surgery on right ankle

November 2019 surgery on hip 

WOW that’s bad

Edited by Bitty 2.0
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

McShay just said on ESPN that Tua has major injury concerns and that he never played a whole season of football in his life not even in high school.

Phins or chargers I'd think land him, unless he starts dropping like jack and it scares teams.

Edited by roi34