2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

2 minutes ago, Trojan said:

The letter posted above says all teams will have their drafts at home with phone and internet as the communication between their team. They are all going to be separate.

I bet this also kinda locks up those players traded on draft day a bit too. Like Trent Williams, imo, should be traded now. You can't risk trying to sell him during draft day while all parts of all teams are fractured.  Might mess up a Jaguars trade up including Ngakoue too.

Okay.... 9_9

Alright... 9_9

Sure... 9_9

• Like 1

We need to get a back in the 3rd to take some of the beating to keep Jacobs fresh.  I would love Akers with one of our 3 3rd's.  What are the chances of him being there when we pick and if he is gone who do you like that will realistically be there?

3 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

perine, Benjamin, Dillon should be there and imo any would be a good rb2. obviously I like perine myself. yes hes similar to Jacobs but that's not a bad thing to me. run, catch, be able to block (or willing to learn/improve)

Despite Running ability Gruden values blocking ability which imo Dillon is the best at

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

We need to get a back in the 3rd to take some of the beating to keep Jacobs fresh.  I would love Akers with one of our 3 3rd's.  What are the chances of him being there when we pick and if he is gone who do you like that will realistically be there?

Everything I've seen with him is late 2nd/early 3rd so we might have to move up a few slots to get him.

27 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Despite Running ability Gruden values blocking ability which imo Dillon is the best at

perines scouting says he can block as well cough, id take him or Dillon....or akers….or Benjamin. theyre all decent options at rb2. just depends on which will be there at the pick they wanna use there. I think akers is gone by the time we`re on the clock.  of those 4 imo perine and Benjamin prolly have the best odds of being available later, Dillon next and akers only falls to us with some luck. I know gruden values blocking (why I like mims at wr) he also values receiving as well, you know this. lol aint telling ya anything you don't already know. take care bro. you and yours stay safe!

7 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

perines scouting says he can block as well cough, id take him or Dillon....or akers….or Benjamin. theyre all decent options at rb2. just depends on which will be there at the pick they wanna use there. I think akers is gone by the time we`re on the clock.  of those 4 imo perine and Benjamin prolly have the best odds of being available later, Dillon next and akers only falls to us with some luck. I know gruden values blocking (why I like mims at wr) he also values receiving as well, you know this. lol aint telling ya anything you don't already know. take care bro. you and yours stay safe!

Zack Moss is another prospect that I think would fit well with us. He's not the most explosive back but he's a violent, physical runner that could take some of the load off of Jacobs. Plus he's excellent in pass protection and is a good receiver out of the backfield. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Perine is good at blocking and I like Akers but I wouldn’t want to depend on him blocking lol I like dillons size like a poor mans leo fornette. We have enough midgets lol

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Perine is good at blocking and I like Akers but I wouldn’t want to depend on him blocking lol I like dillons size like a poor mans leo fornette. We have enough midgets lol

I agree , dillons a bruiser, perine and Akers are almost identical in size to Jacobs I think Benjamin is slightly smaller, I agree about the midgets thing, (it’s one of the things that threw me off about the kid from LSU.lol)

25 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

There’s a lot of good cheap free agent RBs that are overlooked. 

I agree HB, they still won’t be as cheap as a rookie though, imo what ever cap they have left will prolly be used on a vet cb before rb. We’ll see here in a cpl wks, I do agree with ya.