2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

2 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Pick 19 is going to be fun.

Dane Brugler said the same thing on a recent podcast. He said he has spoken to teams that have a 1st round grade on Jeff Gladney while other teams have told him they have a 3rd round grade on him. He also said some teams have AJ Terrell as the third best corner in the class while others have him as the 7th best. 

10 hours ago, Justwinning said:

I knows he’s a bit shorter than the typical CB we go after, but what about Jeff Gladney from TCU?

I could see Grudock liking Gladney for sure. But realistically I'm expecting AJ Terrell to be the pick if we go CB at #19 or with a small trade down.

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

I could see Grudock liking Gladney for sure. But realistically I'm expecting AJ Terrell to be the pick if we go CB at #19 or with a small trade down.

I agree. Maybe even to Titans and grab Terrell. Reunite the CBs. Solid duo

9 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Pick 19 is going to be fun.

You can even see that based on analyst rankings too.

Daniel Jeremiah's top 5 CB

1. Jeff Okudah - #5 overall

2. CJ Henderson - #21 overall

3. Jaylon Johnson - #29 overall

4. AJ Terrell - #31 overall

5. Kristian Fulton - #42 overall

Dane Brugler's top 5 CB

1. Jeff Okudah - #3 overall

2. CJ Henderson - #13 overall

3. Jeff Gladney - #29 overall

4. Trevon Diggs - #33 overall

5. Jaylon Johnson - #41 overall

PFF's top 5 CB

1. Jeff Okudah - #4 overall

2. Kristian Fulton - #17 overall

3. CJ Henderson - #21 overall

4. Cameron Dantzler - #24 overall

5. Trevon Diggs - #27 overall

27 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

One guy had him at 4.22 and the other had him at 4.28. I'll take the average of the 4.28 + his 4.48 at the combine and assume he's really a 4.38 guy.

Reagor bulked up before the combine and it hurt him. He was expected to run in the 4.3's prior to the draft. He has explosive speed, it's easy to see.

Reagor >> Ruggs given where they are projected. 

• Like 1

* Trade #19 + #121 to Tennessee for #29 + #61 * 

12 - Derrick Brown | DT | Auburn

29 - AJ Terrell | CB | Clemson 

61 - Michael Pittman Jr | WR | USC

80 - Ashtyn Davis | S | California

81 - Cam Akers | RB | Florida State

91 - Amik Robertson | CB | Louisiana Tech

159 - Davion Taylor | LB | Colorado 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Reagor bulked up before the combine and it hurt him. He was expected to run in the 4.3's prior to the draft. He has explosive speed, it's easy to see.

Reagor's stats weren't great this year but over the last two seasons he put up 115 receptions for 1,672 yards and 14 TD playing with Grayson Muehistein, Shawn Robinson, Mike Collins, and Max Duggan at QB. 

Henry Ruggs over the last two years put up 86 receptions for 1,487 yards and 18 TD playing with a top 5 pick at QB in Tua and then Matt Jones for a brief period at the end of last season. 

Even looking at last season, Reagor's average depth of target was 14.9 yards while Ruggs was 11.7 yards. Reagor had 8 deep receptions  for 294 yards and 4 TD while Ruggs had 4 deep receptions for 169 yards and 3 TD. Reagor made 8 contested catches while Ruggs only made 2. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

* Trade #19 + #121 to Tennessee for #29 + #61 * 

12 - Derrick Brown | DT | Auburn

29 - AJ Terrell | CB | Clemson 

61 - Michael Pittman Jr | WR | USC

80 - Ashtyn Davis | S | California

81 - Cam Akers | RB | Florida State

91 - Amik Robertson | CB | Louisiana Tech

159 - Davion Taylor | LB | Colorado 

that's pretty close to an ideal

18 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Pittman is a guy that I really like in the 2nd round if we trade back. In terms of his physical profile he compares very closely to Michael Thomas coming out of Ohio State. He only had 2 drops on 140 targets last season at USC and despite lacking big play ability he should be an excellent possession WR. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Reagor was recorded at 22.6 mph on a play this season which would've been the second fastest in NFL history behind only Tyreek Hill who was recorded at 23.2 mph earlier this year. Henry Ruggs was recorded at 24.3 mph on a play this season, which would've been the fastest in NFL history.

Either way though Reagor has game changing speed and is clearly a lot faster than his 4.47 forty.