2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Just now, drfrey13 said:

I would have liked to trade back on a few of these as my trade targets where taken right before my pick.  I do not like not having trades.

LV 12.
Jerry Jeudy
WR Alabama

LV 19.
Patrick Queen
OLB LSU

LV 80.
Damon Arnette
CB Ohio State

LV 81.
Neville Gallimore
DT Oklahoma

LV 91.
Cameron Dantzler
CB Mississippi State

LV 121.
A.J. Dillon
RB Boston College

LV 159.
Shaun Bradley
ILB Temple

Fancy format lol

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

James Proche might have the best ball skills out of this WR class. A gem, thank me later 

Man...just chill with the braggadocio junk already. You're just watching youtube and throwing dozens of names out there in yourr typical shotgun approach to achieve credibility.

You can find highlights that make ANY player looks worth of being drafted. Why not dig deeper and look at why they are not getting hyped up. Example... Proche and his below average speed, agility route running and size. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Man...just chill with the braggadocio junk already. You're just watching youtube and throwing dozens of names out there in yourr typical shotgun approach to achieve credibility.

You can find highlights that make ANY player looks worth of being drafted. Why not dig deeper and look at why they are not getting hyped up. Example... Proche and his below average speed, agility route running and size. 

Chill he’s on highlight video 489,316

500k is his goal to beat his record last year lol

side note: hb I’m glad you stopped making 50 million mocks. Props for that it makes you focus more on your craft imo

Edited by NCOUGHMAN
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Seriously. Scout the player and get back to us. Anyone can google a highlight and post it.

4 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Seriously. Scout the player and get back to us. Anyone can google a highlight and post it.

Proche- average speed, size, decent route runner. He has some AB in his game, guy is an alpha going after the ball. Of course mid and late round guys going have constraints but I like Proche more than just his highlights. He was an all American for a reason 

• Like 1

Hard to forecast. But I think lamb will be taken before we pick. But here goes

12 ruggs wr

19 Jaylon johnson cb

80 peoples-Jones wr

81 Troy dye lb

91 Amik Robertson cb

121 A.J. Dillon rb

159 Malcolm roach dl

fixes holes and some back ups

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

I would have liked to trade back on a few of these as my trade targets where taken right before my pick.  I do not like not having trades.

LV 12.
Jerry Jeudy
WR Alabama

LV 19.
Patrick Queen
OLB LSU

LV 80.
Damon Arnette
CB Ohio State

LV 81.
Neville Gallimore
DT Oklahoma

LV 91.
Cameron Dantzler
CB Mississippi State

LV 121.
A.J. Dillon
RB Boston College

LV 159.
Shaun Bradley
ILB Temple

What tool did you use to do this? Most mocks I've seen have Arnette and Gallimore off the board in the top 50. 

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Give me Gibson instead of Moss, and another WR would be nice. Just being picky, but that would be a great draft 

I like Gibson as a gadget player but as the only RB we bring in, meh. He had 33 carries at Memphis. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

I know the argument for Okudah but I wouldn't give up a future 1st for him when I can get a starter later in the 1st. Meaning I don't see him as an undeniable dynamic talent like Simmons. He will be a great player but not in the same vein as Simmons imo. Too many plays Okudah made last year were due to bad QB play or plays that would be called PI in the NFL 9 times out of ten. I still see him as the best corner in the draft but just not willing to give up that much for him.

I agree, I wouldn’t give up a 1st either. However I’d gladly give up a 3rd to move up for the Cards pick for him 

Chad Reuter's latest 7 round mock

12 - CeeDee Lamb | WR | Oklahoma

19 - AJ Terrell | CB | Clemson

80 - Darrell Taylor | Edge | Tennessee 

81 - Darrynton Evans | RB | Appalachian State

91 - Larrell Murchison | DT | NC State

121 - Netane Muti | OG | Fresno State

159 - Prince Tega Wanogho | OT | Auburn

Would give this a C+ 

This dude also has James Lynch in the early 2nd round but Xavier McKinney in the mid 3rd. 

Edited by NYRaider

5 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

I'm down to move up to get Simmons. I'd even use a 1st from 2021 or 2022 along with #12. I think he is gonna that kind of impact player that never has to come off the field. But to double dip in the first on WR isn't worth it imo because of the depth of the position class.

I like Simmons but certainly wouldn't give up two first round picks to go get him. He's going to be very good but at the same time we already have two 3-down LB's in Kwit and Littleton plus two safety/LB hybrid types in Abram and Heath that you can play in the box a ton.