Jump to content
Art_Vandalay

Trent Williams vows not to play for the Skins

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

he will be a jags before a texan.  he doesnt wanna face that jags passrush in games ;)

Guess winning games isn't high in his priority list, then. B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

He can demand a trade if he wants but I seriously doubt they grant his wish.  They have no one on the roster to replace him and what point is cap space now considering free agency is over?  If I'm the Redskins I tell him he can sit out if he wants but he's getting fined for missing practices and they'll withhold any game checks he misses.  

ya the redskins could do that but he could just f u to the redskins and just retire and they wont get anything for him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LinderFournette said:

ya the redskins could do that but he could just f u to the redskins and just retire and they wont get anything for him. 

And?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Browns trade straight up, Robinson for Williams.

Edited by Kiwibrown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kiwibrown said:

Browns trade straight up, Robinson for Williams.

Who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Who?

Resurgent Greg Robinson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MKnight82 said:

And?  

the redskins will be stuck with having Flowers as the Least tackle  as a starter while gaining no draft capital or anything from trent williams.   better off trading a guy who clearly doesnt wanna be there then to keep a discontent on the team turning that lockroom into a huge discontent situation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kiwibrown said:

Resurgent Greg Robinson.

Who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MKnight82 said:

Who?

The bust lt from 2014., greg Robinson, did I get his name wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Guess winning games isn't high in his priority list, then. B|

sorry but jags placing higher then the exans :) and with our new offense and most importantly a Bortles Free passing attack  we should be alot better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kiwibrown said:

The bust lt from 2014., greg Robinson, did I get his name wrong?

i think hes playing the who game ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

sorry but jags placing higher then the exans :) and with our new offense and most importantly a Bortles Free passing attack  we should be alot better. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night, princess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LinderFournette said:

the redskins will be stuck with having Flowers as the Least tackle  as a starter while gaining no draft capital or anything from trent williams.   better off trading a guy who clearly doesnt wanna be there then to keep a discontent on the team turning that lockroom into a huge discontent situation. 

The Redskins drafted Geron Christian in the 3rd round last year to be Trent Williams backup.  Letting a guy throw a tantrum and demand a trade out of town can set a bad precedent too, especially for a supposed team captain.  

The reality is this, the chance that he decides to come back play this season is worth more than any trade compensation they get for him after he's demanded a trade.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

The bust lt from 2014., greg Robinson, did I get his name wrong?

No I was just messing with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×