Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

16 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Wrasslemafia 3.0 the ghosts of wrestling does sound like something I could do in the future 

You are: THE BLUE BLAZER, RIP ALIGNED

No one really cared about Owen Hart, Brett "The most boring there was, the most boring there is, the most boring there ever will be"'s brother, so you created your alter ego, the blue blazer. He was a semi amusing gimmick, repelling in from the top rope. Since you broke Stone Cold Steve Austin's neck, it was decided that your rope would break and you would tragically die. However, the show must go on, and the Pay Per View will continue without you (gotta give the people what they wanna see!). 

Ability: Vengeful:  Should you be lynched, you may kill any other player of your choice.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah. The one where all of you were some deadly disease, pathogen, or bilogical agent. 

ok, i remember the story now. not like that one.

more like... one of you is infected, lets see if you can move them to quarantine before it spreads.

the game was a lot more light-hearted and fun when I made it about 6 months ago lmao

Edited by Dome

46 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well, with the NCAA Tournament and MLB not happening, I could get my Valkyrie Mafia together and ready to go soon

Sign me up! This is depressing. I expect participation to be at an all time high with nothing else going on and bonus points for an Orca game and great theme!

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Sign me up! This is depressing. I expect participation to be at an all time high with nothing else going on and bonus points for an Orca game and great theme!

No ncaa tourney, no baseball, no nba....

At least golf and mafia is still going 

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1

Well I just found out that all of my classes are going online the rest of the semester. Also, 2/3 of my jobs are shutting down for at least 21 days.

Maybe I'll spend some time trying to get my game ready. I'd like some input though. I know Nacho is busy but I haven't heard back from him in quite a while.

Edited by kingseanjohn