Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

Putting D&D Mafia on hold, I got JLA Mafia ready to go whenever there's an opening

Were you next up? 

If you were, I’ve got a game ready and can host next if nobody else wanted to 

There are some new roles I’ve been wanting to try 

Edited by Dome

16 minutes ago, Dome said:

Were you next up? 

If you were, I’ve got a game ready and can host next if nobody else wanted to 

There are some new roles I’ve been wanting to try 

I'm not quite sure. There appears to be a line, I'm willing to wait if somebody else ahead of me is ready to go.

30 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm not quite sure. There appears to be a line, I'm willing to wait if somebody else ahead of me is ready to go.

Oh i misread your post... I thought you just couldn’t host 

you go. Put me in spot 1

given we are all stuck inside and will be inside for the foreseeable future, wondering if i should think of getting australian survivor started sometime after rack's tournament to run alongside all of the periodic mafia games that people do

thoughts? happy to still wait if that's preferred

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

given we are all stuck inside and will be inside for the foreseeable future, wondering if i should think of getting australian survivor started sometime after rack's tournament to run alongside all of the periodic mafia games that people do

Pickle still has a Saw game running, but it's down to like 9 people 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

23 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Pickle still has a Saw game running, but it's down to like 9 people 

My game will take another month maybe (just a guess).  No idea really, could be shorter, could be longer. 

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 2:17 PM, Pickle Rick said:

My game will take another month maybe (just a guess).  No idea really, could be shorter, could be longer. 

oh man my mistake sorry! been lurking around mostly the corona thread and trying my best to restrain myself from being overtly political so i haven't been keeping up with the goings-on bahahaha... but that is good tbh, gives me some time to work out the challenges and the format fully so it doesn't come out half baked

if there is interest for the game which i hope there is (australian survivor is just regular survivor but hosted by anthony lapaglia's brother jonathan and with australians obvs) i obviously don't want it to be half assed so this is good

• Like 2