Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Honestly, folk, I’m curious to hear why some of y’all scribbled down the names ya did.

The Racks mentioning certain inactive and leaving others out while then changing his stance immediately after attention was brought to it.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Honestly, folk, I’m curious to hear why some of y’all scribbled down the names ya did.

33 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Nope...dont like it at all. Especially this after last game. Wasnt it you that was wanting to rely on night noves or was it Malf? I didnt read a lot after dying, but I believe it was you and this is totally counter to that notion by claiming quickly 

43 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Matts

Why claim out the gate here? I havent even sat down at the poker table yet

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Not like you to tunnel in so early friend. Speaking for myself that is. 

King has turned into a ghost today, and that’s downright unusual.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

The Racks mentioning certain inactive and leaving others out while then changing his stance immediately after attention was brought to it.

That don’t make sense, partner.  I’m talkin the names we done put into ol dome’s hat.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Not like you to tunnel in so early friend. Speaking for myself that is. 

King has turned into a ghost today, and that’s downright unusual.

I don’t know how that’s answer to my question, partner.

36 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Convenient 

So your thinking is that I am a bandit going out of my way to protect another bandit when said bandit didn't even have no heat on him? Very astute observation boy.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Can’t do nothing bout it right now, but that Ashton son of a gun caught my attention.  He’s calling those drunks ain’t participating just drinks, but how it look if they ain’t talkin then put a name in ol Dome’s hat?

You can see that I very quickly pulled off of my original lines of thinking as I thought it through some more. Right now I dont feels as though there's a whole lot to go on so I'm just kinda thinking things through as I go.

Just now, Counselor said:

I hadn't even seen what you said when I said my second thing, don't flatter yourself that I'd get scared over a little pushback from the likes o' you.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

So your thinking is that I am a bandit going out of my way to protect another bandit when said bandit didn't even have no heat on him? Very astute observation boy.

You can see that I very quickly pulled off of my original lines of thinking as I thought it through some more. Right now I dont feels as though there's a whole lot to go on so I'm just kinda thinking things through as I go.

I hadn't even seen what you said when I said my second thing, don't flatter yourself that I'd get scared over a little pushback from the likes o' you.

Stop speaking jibberish to me