Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

The late vote move by nacho raises some big questions from last night.  

Still trying to figure out what Touch reasoning is for challenging me.  I nominated him and followed that up with a vote that got no traction yesterday.  Switched over to Mwil to see where that went as I did not like the Matts or Hockey reasoning for lynch.  

KOTN, James, bcb have been their consistent under the radar play, so not sure on them.  Would not be surprised in this set up that 1 or 2 of them would be laying low like that.   Forge has been as well, but did mention the work issue and might need a replacement.  

Orca appears to be claiming Other, supposedly friendly, but I am always skeptical on that concept.  

I have no read on swag as of yet.  He is staying in character and it is hard to really read what the hell he is saying or meaning.

I have a scum lean on Mwil.  I think the toss into the duel on D1 was more a scum move trying to clear someone vs a town move.  I am not sure on counselor being tossed into the duel today.  I guess Orca is claiming doing that (could be wrong on what he is fully claiming to be/have done thus far)

I am suspicious on Pickle being up for duel D1, not getting many votes, then being close to the lead with 2 other civs.  My gut says that was a missed opportunity to get a bandit.

Pickle just quoted this post and it piqued my interest. Particularly the part on mwil. Note that he also cast doubts on orca.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Can’t say I’m digging the “aw shucks” vibe I’m getting from you. 

I mean I just really felt confident about malf and Counselor so I was a little shook to see them both come up town. I also thought squire was town so that kinda caught me off guard too. It's just making me reevaluate things a little bit.

49 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I also remember the connection of orca and swag.  The post from orca where he claims using swag as a reference is bad or something like that.  

46 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Partner, how in tarnation is that a connection?

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc it is. 

Reckon that’s the darnedest response I ever did hear.  I see how what ol Art said was not really standing tall on me, but you reckon Bilbo making a reference to me is a connection is about as silly as hummingbird on sweet nectar.  

And partner, at a quick gander, I reckon Art didn’t say nothing cuz I was one of about five people who ain’t vote him yet and I would flip the tide.

Reckon you might be still waking up with thoughts like that, partner.

On 6/8/2019 at 3:47 PM, MWil23 said:

As long as I get to make the drinks! I’m hoping to be more of a low key bartender.

This was my second soft claim. I haven’t tried to hide my intentions or alignment at all.

Low key=Loki for Swag to pick up on as my other alignment. 

The fact that Orca claimed other made me extremely skeptical, especially since my win con is just to survive and he went to the extreme to hop Counselor.

This is after he threw Counselor in a standoff with Squire and Pickle yesterday, and I was thrown into a duel the day before and he denied doing it.

squire voted me yesterday and has been saying I’m scum all game and then he flips scum, even saying I am with his fate sealed. 

Squire voting me yesterday made me use my Night Cap. I serve them a drink, and they take their Texas nap early and are unable to make a kill that night.  Considering there were no kills, I’d say it worked out pretty well.

You guys do what you gotta do. If you want to scum hunt pick someone else.