Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Reckon I’m sweet on ol Butch and Pierre.  So, ain’t no two ways about it there.

Reckon I’m on about Blondie, VonDoom, and Cannon.  I ain’t sure on that Waylon, that feller even awake?  Can’t get a feel for a partner who just ain’t here.  Ol Wulf, Frito, and Marsten are somewhere in the middle, just ain’t seein enough from any them.  If that ain’t a changing soon I’mma be less than thrilled, partner.

Alright. So I reckon I got cholera from ole cannon bell. Ain't had no visiters in the night, only feller I stuck a vote on fer duelin was cannon, was that night I got the cholera, then this damned snake oil no-gooder came around flauntin in my face on account o' me not bein able to get no insurance.

All that in mind, thinkin I might throw up Ashton and VonDoom for tomorrow's festivities.

On 6/10/2019 at 11:30 PM, Dome said:

It was a bloody mess! Good thing they weren't carrying any dangerous infections like Cholera, Dysentery or Syphilis! Can you imagine if three of you had been randomly infected by the splatter of infected blood or guts?!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I reckon I’m right confused.  The origin of these here diseases was splatter from the duels, unless I’m mistaken?

Based on the quote, it looks like there are a few ways of getting them (voting the wrong person, blood from scum specifically in the quote, or spending too much time with certain people, though I don't know how that is avoidable at all) . So I'm curious about the syphilis one more than anything. Because that's an actual communicable disease, and the quote from pwny was that you could catch one of these diseases "from a visitor in the night". If there is some sort of conversion mechanic going on, I'm not so sure it's all three of the diseases. I'm wondering if one is a an "other" with a conversion mechanic (syphilis patient zero), while contracting the others may potentially kill you or weaken you down the road? I don't know. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Based on the quote, it looks like there are a few ways of getting them (voting the wrong person, blood from scum specifically in the quote, or spending too much time with certain people, though I don't know how that is avoidable at all) . So I'm curious about the syphilis one more than anything. Because that's an actual communicable disease, and the quote from pwny was that you could catch one of these diseases "from a visitor in the night". If there is some sort of conversion mechanic going on, I'm not so sure it's all three of the diseases. I'm wondering if one is a an "other" with a conversion mechanic (syphilis patient zero), while contracting the others may potentially kill you or weaken you down the road? I don't know. 

The rooms thing would probably be connected with “spending too much time” with someone 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@theuntouchable any chance that a "bartender" could be spreading cholera and/or dysentery?

Both of those diseases come from contaminated water and or food 

Ees tiny problem of:

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
On 6/11/2019 at 12:21 AM, pwny said:

These can be passed by spending too much time with other people

On 6/11/2019 at 12:22 AM, pwny said:

By getting the blood of scum on you 

On 6/11/2019 at 12:22 AM, pwny said:

By having a visitor in the night!

On 6/11/2019 at 12:23 AM, pwny said:

By even voting right by someone!

Voteenk or bloodying not tender job.