Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

1. I’m not pissed. This is just a game. I’m enjoying it. I always enjoy it even though I’m consistently not great.

2. I’m irritated that you’re wrong and I’m 💯 other.

3. I’m willing to duel you right now, and if I lose, flip other to out you as wrong/probably scum if you are going to continue to ignore things I said I had yesterday like dysentery and what people said the diseases meant.

So you would gladly give up your wincon to prove me wrong?? 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I still think the others would be the ones with the diseases. Just because you’re gonna get all huffy puffy doesn’t change that. 

Cannon Bell gave me the cholera. I gare on tee it!

2 minutes ago, James said:

Cannon Bell gave me the cholera. I gare on tee it!

I won’t be wronged. I won’t be insulted. I won’t be laid a hand on. I don’t do these things to other people and I require the same from them.  If you are gonna remain alive in this here town, you best be not slandering my good and honorable name. 

14 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'll take one. I just gave you the third like.

After someone inquired with ol' Dome about shootin me yesterday, I had to increase prices to 4 likes to cover my increased insurance cost. I hope ye understand

• Like 3

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I won’t be wronged. I won’t be insulted. I won’t be laid a hand on. I don’t do these things to other people and I require the same from them.  If you are gonna remain alive in this here town, you best be not slandering my good and honorable name. 

Listen hombre, I ain't assignin no intent er nothing. But I can feel it. I can tell. I got it from you.

Maybe not, but I ain't got no other ideers on how it mighta come about. Its you or I ain't got a clue.