Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@James - why are you?

Well howdy feller. Ain't seen you round these parts yet. 'Fraid I don't got much of an answer for the why. Got the who what when where and how down pat; be happy to answer any o' thems fer ya.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=10023600

Riding into town and seeing a wonderful sunset as the wind moves the dirt along the road.  Such a beautiful and quiet night.  Tension in the air builds with every passing second.  What will tomorrow bring, only the Saloon patrons can decide that.  The dueling nature of the following matchup will satisfy the townsfolk plenty but are they cowards or real men......

Swag vs matts?

1 hour ago, James said:

Well howdy feller. Ain't seen you round these parts yet. 'Fraid I don't got much of an answer for the why. Got the who what when where and how down pat; be happy to answer any o' thems fer ya.

Go away.

3 hours ago, James said:

Now I seen a dude or two in my day, and I ain't normally the judgin type, but if any o' them city boys come around tryin a bamboozle, well, I say they best up and skedaddle or I'm lible to raise some sand in this here saloon.

thumb_you-thought-i-was-devil-but-i-am-p

2 hours ago, KOTN-93 said:

Dozed off all ya'll are so boring if it aint too late, a Counselor VS Matts duel would suit me.

Wait just a minute there partner. How did did you know about the most secret feud around these here parts?

51 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10023600

Riding into town and seeing a wonderful sunset as the wind moves the dirt along the road.  Such a beautiful and quiet night.  Tension in the air builds with every passing second.  What will tomorrow bring, only the Saloon patrons can decide that.  The dueling nature of the following matchup will satisfy the townsfolk plenty but are they cowards or real men......

Swag vs matts?

To be honest, partner, I’m a bit skeptical of anyone proposing a duel between certain folk this early.

If you put someone like King or I up there, the other person is abound to perish.  

To assure a gen—u—ine stance be taken by you half-wit scoundrels this day, I don’t want to see none this King n’ Macaws.  I want to be gandering at King n’ myself, Bell n Bilbo, Frito n Wulf, or summin of that kind.  That way we all get a fair shake.

Remember, I go through all these votes and it turns out I'm missing some, I'm liable to throw a couple of you out into the street for target practice!

9pm EST.... tuhmurrah! 

See you there.

On 6/7/2019 at 9:17 AM, Dome said:

A rough looking man staggered in, he was wearing what appeared to be standard prison-issued pants. He walked over to the signup sheet. He looked at it and said "Jim" before downing about 6 of the free drinks nearby. He clumsily felt around his waistband for a gun, shrugged when he couldn't find it, then headed outside.

bloke is minted about only a half dozen pints.

he has been in the toilet for several hours and hasnt come out.

something is funny with that guy