Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

45 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im watching deadwood. Trying to come up with some fun terms. But I dont understand most of them. 

Also, I want to once again change. I am now Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday. 

You aren’t even close. He is a man of few words and a man that only calls someone a huckleberry at worst. You are a rambling baboon who insults everyone. You couldn’t hold one of his bullets let alone be him.

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You aren’t even close. He is a man of few words and a man that only calls someone a huckleberry at worst. You are a rambling baboon who insults everyone. You couldn’t hold one of his bullets let alone be him.

Bro, I literally soft claimed it like 10 days ago. If you didnt catch it, you are really dumb. 

Just now, Counselor said:

It doesn’t matter what you soft claimed you still aren’t worthy. Idiot

Did you edit a post without it reflecting edited? 

I swear one of your post said something different like 30 seconds ago. 

Am I going crazy?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Did you edit a post without it reflecting edited? 

I swear one of your post said something different like 30 seconds ago. 

Am I going crazy?

Oh yes. I double posted my insult to you so I edited the first to say Who am I dueling first. 

@Dome please come mod kill me

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Oh yes. I double posted my insult to you so I edited the first to say Who am I dueling first. 

@Dome please come mod kill me

You are allowed to edit post... I was just weirded out that you did it without it reflecting edited. Why did you go super secret mod edit mod instead of just doing it like us plebeians? 

@Dome =>  can confirm, it was just another lame insult aimed at me. No need to mod kill. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You are allowed to edit post... I was just weirded out that you did it without it reflecting edited. Why did you go super secret mod edit mod instead of just doing it like us plebeians? 

and you think mods can control how their edits look?

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

@Dome =>  can confirm, it was just another lame insult aimed at me. No need to mod kill. 

We don’t have a choice. It’s not like a conscious decision. Edit posts all the time don’t choose for it to say edited or not. 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

and you think mods can control how their edits look?

I guess I did. Like it was maybe a different button? Never really thought about it.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

We don’t have a choice. It’s not like a conscious decision. Edit posts all the time don’t choose for it to say edited or not. 

gotcha

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I know arguments. I have arguments at the time.

@Counselor why do I feel like you are fake fighting with Skrull McGraw here?

Are you two part of those banditos everyones been bugging about?

No. I’m boredito. And wish I had a burrito. And fill it with some Chorizo, and run a round in el beacho. And swim with the sharkos and find a coast with some narcos. And run my own cartels and jump around and yell Malf Smells.