Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Reckon that ain't making a lick of sense either.

If you think I'm sort of cut-throat scoundrel howling like a coyote on the ridge at full moon, why would ol Lloyd be cozying on up with me?

I didn't call you a scoundrel, just simply said you got some 'spainin' to do. You've been mighty different this game. 

Early votin'

Tunnelin more often than not

As for Lloyd/Buford/McGraw, the "town vigilante", he seems to be perty desprate. From where I'm standin', probly makes the most sense to stay close to the strong with his neck on the line this early.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I didn't call you a scoundrel, just simply said you got some 'spainin' to do. You've been mighty different this game. 

Early votin'

As for Lloyd/Buford/McGraw, the "town vigilante", he seems to be perty desprate. From where I'm standin', probly makes the most sense to stay close to the strong with his neck on the line this early.

Partner, I can't make heads nor tails of this nonsense.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Early votin'

1. You forgot Val Kilmer's Doc Holiday

2. Swag isnt strong. 

3. Where is UNT? 

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You were smart to leave and barely speak after @Counselor caught you in a logic slip friend. 

Funny, I've got all this heat, and so far, it's:

1. Because I'm annoying

2. Because someone is tunneling on me

3. No reason

And, most importantly:

Someone put me in a Mexican standoff despite the votes not coming out the way some wanted. I have yet to see someone give a reason why.

You are most definitely a bandit

27 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So let me read up on this Matts Vig bull honkey and tell you why its not a good idea to vote for me.

but if you know this, you would already be kind of caught up on account of you knowing that matts claimed vig.

which one of your bandit friends snuck into the toilet and whispered this to you?

another clue!

• Like 1