I’m Devastated that the Redskins Comedy won’t be on Hard Knocks

Doc Draper

Why didn’t the Redskins get Hard Knocks?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Why didn’t the Redskins get Hard Knocks?

• Because no one really cares-Perennial Losers
    • Raiders more interesting because of the real Gruden
    • Political Correctness as they hate our name
    • Snyder wanted it, so screw him by giving to Raiders
    • All of the above
    • Some other reason- please list

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/14/2019 at 06:54 PM

I’m Devastated that the Redskins Comedy won’t be on Hard Knocks . I was looking forward to seeing how truly incompetent the staff and organization really is. It would have been an interesting dark comedy. 

Edited by Doc Draper
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Imagine having to watch Jay Gruden looked bewildered more than the 16 times we’ve already signed up for. They did us a favor.

The only upside to having Hard Knocks in Washington would be to (perhaps) reveal how dirty the underbelly of the front office actually is. If they showed how things really when down, it is possible that could have accelerated Brucey out the door. That said, I don't think it is all that likely since Tony Wylie is good at his PR job.

5 hours ago, Woz said:

The only upside to having Hard Knocks in Washington would be to (perhaps) reveal how dirty the underbelly of the front office actually is. If they showed how things really when down, it is possible that could have accelerated Brucey out the door. That said, I don't think it is all that likely since Tony Wylie is good at his PR job.

Nothing like that would have made it past the cutting room floor. Would have been all Allen kissing babies and Gruden getting black and blue nipples. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

Nothing like that would have made it past the cutting room floor. Would have been all Allen kissing babies and Gruden getting black and blue nipples. 

Hence my comment about Wylie being too good at his job.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2019 at 1:00 PM, Woz said:

I think Dan Snyder is perfectly fine with how Bruce Allen does his job. Let’s not forget that Snyder is a ruthless back stabbing businessman and he uses Allen as his right hand man to the public, Allen takes most of the bullets while Dan does/says very little and that’s the way Dan wants it.

On 6/26/2019 at 2:16 PM, turtle28 said:

I think Dan Snyder is perfectly fine with how Bruce Allen does his job. Let’s not forget that Snyder is a ruthless back stabbing businessman and he uses Allen as his right hand man to the public, Allen takes most of the bullets while Dan does/says very little and that’s the way Dan wants it.

Yes, but if Hard Knocks was filming and Allen looked like a complete scumlord (well within the range of possibilities), it might have made it too hard to keep Allen, especially if your prediction for the season holds true (also well within the range of possibilities). Without the behind the scenes looks, Allen can just throw Gruden under the bus and keep on skating by.

Which sucks for all of us.