Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:
3 minutes ago, Dome said:

no. it would've been a random hit or just because i'm so ******* good at this game they wanted me gone. 

Yeah that's what doesn't fit.

If you were the target of a Death Note, I'm pretty certain they would've had to know your role, based on lore. If the Death Notes don't need that info in this game... well, that kinda makes me sad and that's not great for us lol

Only way that fits is if they guessed vanilla

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah that's what doesn't fit.

If you were the target of a Death Note, I'm pretty certain they would've had to know your role, based on lore. If the Death Notes don't need that info in this game... well, that kinda makes me sad and that's not great for us lol

maybe if it's a death note working the way you (or maybe someone else said it) about having to match a "name and face" or something to that effect.

Maybe it failed because they thought i softed something?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive already addressed this. But you can just tell me right here.

You specifically host told you that you could not do it. And the host told me no big deal. So you lied. Why?

To get his pats on the back

1 minute ago, Dome said:

maybe if it's a death note working the way you (or maybe someone else said it) about having to match a "name and face" or something to that effect.

Maybe it failed because they thought i softed something?

If it failed, you would've not lost your testicles.

If it failed, you would've not lost your testicles.

That's an assumption.

As far as game mechanics are concerned I'm unaware of the accident having any effect on my role or abilities. 

It can just as easily be assumed it failed because nothing happened to me as it can be assumed it worked because I had an accident write up with no other known negative side effects.

Just now, Dome said:

That's an assumption.

As far as game mechanics are concerned I'm unaware of the accident having any effect on my role or abilities. 

It can just as easily be assumed it failed because nothing happened to me as it can be assumed it worked because I had an accident write up with no other known negative side effects.

Yeah, it's an assumption, based on the lore. If someone tries to write someone's name in the Death Note and the name is misspelled (or they merely guess) or they don't know that person's face, nothing happens whatsoever.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Ive already addressed this. But you can just tell me right here.

You specifically host told you that you could not do it. And the host told me no big deal. So you lied. Why?

Did you quote a PM to use it as a fake changing the words to stir up a controversy? Or did you just quote a role PM?

I already explained this. I asked Malf if I could quote an old PM convo and fake what was said. He said absolutely not and do not go into that realm. I then told him exactly what i was going to do and that id take all names out and he said fine. 

Essentially it's the same thing I've asked another host before and they told me the same...it would be funny as hell but dont do it

Yeah, it's an assumption, based on the lore. If someone tries to write someone's name in the Death Note and the name is misspelled (or they merely guess) or they don't know that person's face, nothing happens whatsoever.

so then i probably die tonight, or this accident had nothing to do with the book

Just now, The Orca said:

Couldn't they just guess on characters from a wiki? Or are you saying they need to say

@Dome Bob Smith

Yes, this is what I'm saying.

They have to match a name (role name in the context of the game) with a face (poster name in the context of the game). This would be my hypothesis

18 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

...Not many. Mostly, just characters infatuated with Light. Plus one member of L's crew later on.

All but the last one is probably scum n this game.

Are L and Light the same person, or different? 
Can someone give me a breakdown of who these characters are?