Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

20 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Here's my issue with a pickle lynch.  He is playing just like he did in Marvel when he was awful and got LVP.  Which gives us two possibilities.  1. Either he is town and playing the same.  2.  He is scum and is a good enough player to accurately imitate his town game in this detail.

#2 is difficult for me to imagine.

Eh, I think you're giving too much and too little credit.

I have some thoughts on why I think the Dome write-up was relevant to Rick.

24 minutes ago, Dome said:

He’s still hiding behind gifs. Even if he doesn’t realize that’s what he’s doing.

Agreed. And the gifs arent even cool or funny. Granted that green alien one was kinda interesting in the marvel game, but he has beaten this alien gif to death and is barely contributing. 

He for sure is not playing his civ game where every person who says something bad about him is scum and he attacks them. 

20 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Here's my issue with a pickle lynch.  He is playing just like he did in Marvel when he was awful and got LVP.  Which gives us two possibilities.  1. Either he is town and playing the same.  2.  He is scum and is a good enough player to accurately imitate his town game in this detail.

#2 is difficult for me to imagine.

I think its the opposite. I think he is playing soft. 

19 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So after catching up something is standing out but you guys are just gonna dismiss it.  

Dome is not playing like he is a deadman walking.  Like he thinks he is lolcleared for the time being and is gonna skate by to the end.  I hope you all realize that you have yourself to blame. 

I have seen this as well and have tried to notate it several different ways. The one exception is where Dome admitted that if he doesnt die, he is likely gone tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The debacle as in how bad it looked for both of them for over 10 pages, and then everything happened with Dome, providing both with a timely distraction, occupying pages 67-93.

Another whooooosh. 

I was making fun of Orca, not questioning what happened. 

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Fair enough, I need sleep too.

Are you referencing the gif that Naz posted early, implying a soft claim?

You told me yesterday that making 3 points in a post was being defensive. That may explain yesterday (you being annoyed), but why defensive today?

2. Unless someone soft claims a move I have no idea anything this game

3. Do what? I did not. Making pointed lists are really good at keeping track of ideas inside a big post. Making 3 points or 50 isnt being defensive

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Dome...I'm not saying anything about what they thought...I 

Just. stop. talking. about. it... please dude. You’re killing me here lol

You were wrong in how you tried to frame what happened and got called out because I have evidence to refute it. Swag just quoted what you, you can’t just deny it now.

You made a fake PM from me to pat yourself on the back and that got called out too. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Maybe everyone forgets by the end of the game and we can move on. But it’s going to have to start with you.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

It could be a confusing game!

*snark mode, ENGAGED*

Oh my god! Why didn’t anyone tell me that’s what nacho said?!

Assumptions based on what nacho said are always the best way to build your reads. Go on.

Both likely.

Could be. Good good.

Ok. Ok. What about this. 

What if you take nacho, and throw him out the window.

Do you think they could potentially just write my name to kill me, for the sake of a fully functional hit without having to have extra info?

Absolutely.  But then that goes to what I said yesterday.  

Why aren't you dead?  

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@Matts4313 @TheKillerNacho, I may need a lore person later because I think I have a theory that fits what one of you were talking about earlier with some eye that's like a deal with the devil that scum make, related to the Death Note, that also fits the threadplay.

@DingoLadd also seems to know quite a bit about the theme if you are looking for as many eyes on it as possible. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Absolutely.  But then that goes to what I said yesterday.  

Why aren't you dead?  

Uhhhh, nacho already explained this! How could you have missed it?!

You can set up different ways people die and how long it takes, etc

Just now, Matts4313 said:

@DingoLadd also seems to know quite a bit about the theme if you are looking for as many eyes on it as possible. 

Knowing Dingo he’d probably just lie to sabotage the game if the others who know about the show are dead and can’t chime in. I wouldn’t count on him. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Uhhhh, nacho already explained this! How could you have missed it?!

You can set up different ways people die and how long it takes, etc

And me. And others who have even a tad bit of knowledge. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Knowing Dingo he’d probably just lie to sabotage the game if the others who know about the show are dead and can’t chime in. I wouldn’t count on him. 

I would seriously recommend anyone struggling with the theme to watch a few episodes. They are like ~25 minutes long. Put it on while you cook/eat dinner and you will be caught up.

Or you can also watch the movie if you dont like Anime. Its not a good movie, and its not 100% source, but it will still explain the theme well enough that you could form opinions. 

@MWil23

On 6/19/2019 at 12:06 PM, The Orca said:

How this read to me is that you are saying you both are being defensive, but that it's not a good look for 1 defensive person to call out another

Your 3 point post early basically to not vote you, was defensive

This is saying your points about not voting you were defensive...seriously what is up with everyone not understanding the context. Do I need to just use gifs and 2 words or less lmao

• Like 1