Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

I don’t know how you can still seriously characterizing me as interrupting, either.  Orca made a comment about your theory that related to last game, which was demonstrably false — and I pointed out it was demonstrably false.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. Woz and counselor jumped on me for the "other claim" I made before the game began where I said my role was to probe @Matts4313.. that is the origin of their votes.  Now how scummy is that...they latch on to a post I made befor the game started and say that I'm scum 🤔🤔🤔

I’ve seen civs do things just as scummy as that. It happens all the time. Like when Iron Man plays so scummy that nobody actually believes he’s Iron Man. 

It happens, civs do scummy stuff. You fixate on it far too often. Don’t believe everything you think.

2.  I started to push them and swag comes in to interrupt the convo that was dominating the thread and started up the talk about last game and pwny.  This felt as though he was trying to protect one of the 2 that I was pushing and counselor was online an posting so I was leaning towards he was trying to protect woz

Swag didn’t interrupt anything. Your view is very warped. 

3.  Dome has pushed me before pretty hard for nonsense stuff d1 when he was mafia.  What he did yesterday felt eerily similar to that push.  He then gets his tiny friend chopped off when I start at him.....convenient for a lolclear

You’re more of a dingus than what I had chopped off.

Those are just some of them. 

Keep going cause those are trash 

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have a number of theories but I cant push any of them bc all this bs stuff....they may not have bloomed into something but they were just scrapped bc of bs.  

1. Woz and counselor jumped on me for the "other claim" I made before the game began where I said my role was to probe @Matts4313.. that is the origin of their votes.  Now how scummy is that...they latch on to a post I made befor the game started and say that I'm scum 🤔🤔🤔

That seems more lazy than scummy. If they didnt move their votes or justify that stance then you might have a point. Did they? @Woz @Counselor

2.  I started to push them and swag comes in to interrupt the convo that was dominating the thread and started up the talk about last game and pwny.  This felt as though he was trying to protect one of the 2 that I was pushing and counselor was online an posting so I was leaning towards he was trying to protect woz

The idea that Swag would interject to protect his teammates from you early in day 1 is an enormous stretch imo

3.  Dome has pushed me before pretty hard for nonsense stuff d1 when he was mafia.  What he did yesterday felt eerily similar to that push.  He then gets his tiny friend chopped off when I start at him.....convenient for a lolclear

Those are just some of them. 

We need to keep an eye on Dome. And I agreed with your point that his attitude seems more like someone he knows will live instead of dead man walking. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

That seems more lazy than scummy. If they didnt move their votes or justify that stance then you might have a point. Did they? @Woz @Counselor

The idea that Swag would interject to protect his teammates from you early in day 1 is an enormous stretch imo

We need to keep an eye on Dome. And I agreed with your point that his attitude seems more like someone he knows will live instead of dead man walking. 

My vote is on BCB

On 6/19/2019 at 9:57 AM, The Orca said:

To be fair chats are a crapshoot...last game Swag and BcB kept discussing pwny being part of the game...I half didnt want to spell it out to them that he wasnt xD

On 6/19/2019 at 10:00 AM, SwAg said:

"kept discussing pwny" --> one conversation when he showed up on D2 and never mentioned again.

On 6/19/2019 at 10:03 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Take note of swag interrupting the convo here 

On 6/19/2019 at 10:07 AM, Dome said:

SwAg never truly believed in the diseases nor Thaddeus Pwnyington's cures. He stated as much in PM and in Chatty.

The only time he wasn't certain was the last day or so when you guys were basically in autowin but I wouldn't give it to you.

With malf gone you KNOW i'm gonna be backing up swag, I don't know why you would even try such an obvious hack job. 

On 6/19/2019 at 10:07 AM, SwAg said:

What?

On 6/19/2019 at 10:08 AM, SwAg said:

What ******* color it the sky in your world Zach and Cody?

On 6/19/2019 at 10:09 AM, Dome said:

How is this on swag and not orca?

jesus christ

pickle

don't even care if he's town. I can't deal with this for more than a day

On 6/19/2019 at 10:09 AM, Pickle Rick said:

As in....he posted something not relevant to the convo that was dominating the thread and apparently lied in his post in order to get it to gain traction and have it become the main topic.....it has all the appearance of someone trying to divert the main conversation away from either woz or counselor.  I'd lean woz bc he is not here and actively posting like counselor is 

For some bathroom reading.... this is swag trying to interrupt pickles highly sophisticated push protocol.