Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Forge said:

You've been a squire for like ever now. Nobody takes this long to get knighted

I was a squire in HS.  The school closed after my graduating class....merged with 2 other Catholic schools.  Maybe I am stuck in this state in the hierarchy of medieval class ranks for eternity

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

im convinced youre also bad at this game; I dont remember you from anything but the previous two but all youve done is tunnel me in both despite witnessing my scum game in your own game

Fair enough, I don't pretend to be the best at this game. I can recognize that. That's what honestly annoys me about pickle. Hes bad but pretends hes gods gift to mafia. Saying it'll be impossible to win without him. What an egocentric douchebag.

Your marvel and dome's western games were very similar. This game is much different from either of those. You were very suspect day 1 to me. You were all over the place and erratic with your vote early on and then had some weird responses when pushed. I also think it is worth noting that you were the one who won that final push in yesterday's lynch.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Fair enough, I don't pretend to be the best at this game. I can recognize that. That's what honestly annoys me about pickle. Hes bad but pretends hes gods gift to mafia. Saying it'll be impossible to win without him. What an egocentric douchebag.

Your marvel and dome's western games were very similar. This game is much different from either of those. You were very suspect day 1 to me. You were all over the place and erratic with your vote early on and then had some weird responses when pushed. I also think it is worth noting that you were the one who won that final push in yesterday's lynch.

And yet I was scum in one and town in the other.

Tbh the main difference between those two games and this one:

I am interested in this one and not so much the other two. Although in the case of your game, it was just really really bad timing lmao

As I suspected, yesterday's lynch was a town split .. win/win for mafia