Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Your marvel and dome's western games were very similar. This game is much different from either of those. You were very suspect day 1 to me. You were all over the place and erratic with your vote early on and then had some weird responses when pushed. I also think it is worth noting that you were the one who won that final push in yesterday's lynch.

I'm fairness, in one game he was scum and the other he was town. Not sure what the divination is here. His game is different from a game where he was town and another where he was scum? What does that mean

Your marvel and dome's western games were very similar. This game is much different from either of those. You were very suspect day 1 to me. You were all over the place and erratic with your vote early on and then had some weird responses when pushed. I also think it is worth noting that you were the one who won that final push in yesterday's lynch.

Also I think you've been providing all of this flavor info but it hasn't meant anything at all. It comes across as trying to "help" without actually saying anything that's really helpful. 

Just now, Dome said:

Like I said, doubling down on being wrong.

you literally can't tell me what I was wrong about the first time, despite the fact I already asked. I see no conclusive proof I was wrong about anything all game unless you have something to share with the class.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

you literally can't tell me what I was wrong about the first time, despite the fact I already asked. I see no conclusive proof I was wrong about anything all game unless you have something to share with the class.

The post you made where I quoted it and said you assume too much. 

I’m saying you assume too much because you’re making an incorrect assumption.

I don’t know how you’re not getting that. 

Edited by Dome

Also I think you've been providing all of this flavor info but it hasn't meant anything at all. It comes across as trying to "help" without actually saying anything that's really helpful. 

Only looking on the posts I comment about flavor and ignoring the others is mighty suspect, friend. You seem to be trying to paint me in this light and yet conveniently ignore my push on mwil, reads on matts, dome and pickle despite those things were firmly entrenched in threadplay and nothing else

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm fairness, in one game he was scum and the other he was town. Not sure what the divination is here. His game is different from a game where he was town and another where he was scum? What does that mean

I'm saying that this is not based on his meta at all. He is normally really quiet as town and scum and is now playing differently because as he said he is interested in this theme. So his meta is irrelevant for this game. However I am perceiving his actions this game as being scummy for the reasons I've stated already.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

You have conclusive evidence that Pickle Rick's role wasn't ridiculously good?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Only looking on the posts I comment about flavor and ignoring the others is mighty suspect, friend. You seem to be trying to paint me in this light and yet conveniently ignore my push on mwil, reads on matts, dome and pickle despite those things were firmly entrenched in threadplay and nothing else

I also mentioned your other thread play in the other post I made, the one I quoted there.

27 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Pickle Rick was lynched. He was L - town. Jack of all Trades

Orca is dead. He was Raye Penber - town.

Would Orca character fit as someone without a ability?  Pickle was listed as JOAT, Orca as Town.  

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Like seriously in the post you quoted I stated the following assertions:

1) PR's role was probably OP

2) I didn't believe we were actually f'd

3) I was filled with mixed emotions of finding the situation sad and hilarious.

Which of the 3 was I wrong about?