Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

On 6/16/2019 at 10:13 PM, Malfatron said:

. After night is called, players will have 30 minutes to send in moves if they haven't already, and then they are locked. I encourage you to send "default" night moves during the day phase. SEND NIGHT MOVES IN EARLY, because you can always change them up until the deadline (which is 30 minutes after night is called). If day ends early, you'll still have until 9:30 PM CST to get moves in unless all moves are in early.

just a friendly reminder to send default night moves in early.

you can always change them up until the deadline of 9:30 pm cst

5 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I feel like someone early on D1 said they hated Penbar's character and wouldn't be upset if he died. Wonder if they killed him (too lazy to find the post) 

That was Nacho.

Hard to believe he figured out who was Penbar and then hit in right away. 

• Like 1

This exchange is fantastic

8 hours ago, Dome said:

You seem to assume too much 

8 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

yeah im not moving my vote off you, gn

"Good night", then proceeds to attack Rackcs' competence (LOL worthy)...and then:

why are you stepping in and putting words into Dome's mouth?

rackcs

Contradicts himself and moves onto Rackcs.

It gets better. Weird/clueless interaction with Dome, followed by obvious frustration at not understanding what Dome tried to imply (Forge seemed to pick up on it though):

dome

Switches vote again, but in his defense, he's VERY confident as to why:

what theory?

you're scum, that's my theory. whether via conversion or starting off scum, I'm not entirely sure anymore.

There was definitely some sort of purpose to the write up involving you

but, you claimed it had nothing to do with any power your character had which rules out BP, had no idea about what compatriots you were communicating with or the secret base you apparently got your balls chopped off at.

we didnt lynch you and learned nothing

time to lynch you tbh

He's SO CONFIDENT that MINUTES later, the very next post, this happens:

you broke your rules et80

I then wake up at 5:15 this morning and read this exchange and make this comment about his original quote (above to Dome) and him flip flopping:

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Said to Dome...

Then moves his vote off of him to rackcs and ET very soon thereafter. Interesting.

And then, the obvious happens:

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

mwil

CLASSIC

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This exchange is fantastic

"Good night", then proceeds to attack Rackcs' competence (LOL worthy)...and then:

Contradicts himself and moves onto Rackcs.

It gets better. Weird/clueless interaction with Dome, followed by obvious frustration at not understanding what Dome tried to imply (Forge seemed to pick up on it though):

Switches vote again, but in his defense, he's VERY confident as to why:

He's SO CONFIDENT that MINUTES later, the very next post, this happens:

I then wake up at 5:15 this morning and read this exchange and make this comment about his original quote (above to Dome) and him flip flopping:

And then, the obvious happens:

CLASSIC

It's like you can't wrap your mind around having multiple suspects in a game with multiple scum, or something.

There's no contradiction here.

@TheKillerNacho

So I put on some more of the show and I think you have been.... off... about the shinigami's. Ryuk consistently helps light for apples. And I feel asleep with the episodes on, woke up to some girl named Misa and her death demon Rem in the room threatening to kill Light if he ever harms her. 

Edited by Matts4313