Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If you are scum, you are just upset because this will be the second game in a row (that you played) that I nailed you early. 

If by “nailed me” you mean I survived the entire game and sat back while you created chaos town couldn’t come back from. And then on the last day I said “I’m gonna sit back until matts says something stupid” and I did just that and ya self hammered in LyLo?

Is that the game I’m upset about?

Maybe you’re right.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I have no current plans to read up the near 100 pages I missed.

I called you the Phil Hellmuth of Mafia with your late entrances and blatant disregard for Days 1 and 2. I thought you'd appreciate that.

Just now, Dome said:

If by “nailed me” you mean I survived the entire game and sat back while you created chaos town couldn’t come back from. And then on the last day I said “I’m gonna sit back until matts says something stupid” and I did just that and ya self hammered in LyLo?

Maybe you’re right.

but but he nailed you

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

I can count on one hand the number of games I’ve seen you play well, ever since the eagles made you a broken man.

fair

im not trolling, I’ve said this before. The value you put on yourself, Mr JVP, hasn’t been deserved for a long time 

Value I put on myself? I am more critical of my ishy performances than anyone.

i know you have the capability, but I haven’t seen it in action in so long I can’t take it seriously 

But you have seen it. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4783699

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I am more critical of my ishy performances than anyone.

This is the biggest lie anyone has told in mafia.

this forum barely contains your hubris. 

What on earth are you talking about?

cmon man, be serious 

Just now, Malfatron said:

There has been an Update from Sakura TV:

BREAKING: Man Dies While On Toilet

A Kanto man has died in what police are calling a ritualistic suicide. 

The man, 48 year old @Matts4313, was found dead in his lonely one room apartment on his toilet. Police say the man had spread fecal matter on his face before suffocating himself with a plastic bag. Police have recovered a note written by the man just prior to his death where he noted the stress of his recent divorce and revelation that his wife had slept with his close friend that he had met on what appears to be a website dedicated to American football.

While this network is unable to verify the details of his association, it appears the man may also have had close ties to a criminal organization based in Kanto.

Stay tuned as we bring you more daily news updates. 

Ahhh

You hate to see it

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Maybe you’re right.

What term would you prefer? "caught you" implies that I got you lynched. Which it did happen twice but you didnt die. 

"figured you out" - Is that better? 

Just now, Malfatron said:

There has been an Update from Sakura TV:

BREAKING: Man Dies While On Toilet

A Kanto man has died in what police are calling a ritualistic suicide. 

The man, 48 year old @Matts4313, was found dead in his lonely one room apartment on his toilet. Police say the man had spread fecal matter on his face before suffocating himself with a plastic bag. Police have recovered a note written by the man just prior to his death where he noted the stress of his recent divorce and revelation that his wife had slept with his close friend that he had met on what appears to be a website dedicated to American football.

While this network is unable to verify the details of his association, it appears the man may also have had close ties to a criminal organization based in Kanto.

Stay tuned as we bring you more daily news updates. 

Ok that was definitely a death note kill

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

stress of his recent divorce and revelation that his wife had slept with his close friend that he had met on what appears to be a website dedicated to American football.

Savage