Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Glen said:

No crap lmao.

Then we really just shouldn't lynch anyone.

Because if you lynch active posters yiure just "lynching active civs and leaving inactive mafia" 

Unless you’re lynching active mafia 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Did you actually visit me last night? 

If you are claiming, go ahead and fully claim. No point in half arsing it. 

I told everyone d1 I'm wendy.

I watched over u when u slept.

Malf said you're a lonely boi

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Apparently Glen did. 

Its not like its a state secret. Im sure its been brought up in discussions before. 

I’ve definitely mentioned this vague version in WAYTA when giving you trash over it. The fact that someone only knew the vague version could be telling. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pwny said:

@Matts4313 how much have you talked about this? Like would people in old [spam]s have heard the story?

Its been almost 2 years since I have spoken to anyone about that on the site. In was ~March 2017 when it happened, I spoke to you guys about it, moved out of the house that summer. Have never brought it up again. 

I’m completely confused how he could have been found dead, but also allowed to still post?

Did someone fake their own death in the show? Is this an ability Matts could have had?

Just now, Dome said:

/cant lynch inactives because you just lynch civs

/can lynch actives because all scum are actives 

3 minutes ago, Glen said:

No crap lmao.

Then we really just shouldn't lynch anyone.

Because if you lynch active posters yiure just "lynching active civs and leaving inactive mafia" 

You are active right now. You skipped pretty much all D1. By your own measurement you should have been lynched. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Not sure why you're playing these mental gymnastics. Really doesn't make much sense

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You are active right now. You skipped pretty much all D1. By your own measurement you should have been lynched. 

I agree

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

I’m completely confused how he could have been found dead, but also allowed to still post?

Did someone fake their own death in the show? Is this an ability Matts could have had?

The news is completely fake. Someone has the ability to post these messages as news from Malf.

That is what I'm going with. Demegawa in particular faked news for ratings in the show and was threatened by Kira to post things