Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, squire12 said:

So aside from today, you were pretty inactive.  Who would you look at as "better" options?

All of the inactives I mentioned

Woz

Naz

Mission

Etc

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Glen said:

The problem with these games is that everyone assumes they're smarter than they actually are.

So they peg a single dude & get it in their minds that hes scum and they leave for the day. 

Then once the dude comes up civ they blame said dude instead of themselves for refusing to look at other alternatives.

They do this over and over, thus creating a lack of conversation & ability to scum hunt with viable posts behind them.

They always leave inactives alone because they forget about them. Sooner or later the inactives start getting a tad more active. But at that point the previous active posters are either long gone due to being ttargeted by other actives/mafia, or they're just too over run by mafia.

D1 hanging should always go to the player who posts the least. D2 should follow that same mindset. D3 as well. And even possibly d4 if there are still inactives.

Because what always tends to happen is that civs vote out an active player d1, mafia hits an active player d1, town is down 2 active players out of maybe 12 that were active leaving 10. D2 the same thing, then the active civs are down to 8 vs 4.  D3 sometimes people get lucky with invests, but time after time it could end up again losing two active civs leaving it to 6 active vs 4 mafia.

At that point you're fighting a tragic up hill battle that you rarely win.

I wanted to go with ted or Utley d1 but these guys decided to make it me or L

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I wanted to go with ted or Utley d1 but these guys decided to make it me or L

And now you've become what you hate. 

Join me in voting for woz

Who came in, said he read 110 pages, put his vote on the dude with 6 votes already, and left.

Just now, Glen said:

All of the inactives I mentioned

Woz

Naz

Mission

Etc

Woz was more active early, less today due to work or being sick.

Naz has been inactive per his usual

Mission was a replacement for Matts.  matts was a very active player, so that just does not fit the inactive piece IMO

Just now, squire12 said:

Woz was more active early, less today due to work or being sick.

Naz has been inactive per his usual

Mission was a replacement for Matts.  matts was a very active player, so that just does not fit the inactive piece IMO

I agree on the mission side. I even said that as much.

Still I have yet to see a single post from him

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The vote feels pretty stale.  It is friday night, so there may not be many people around.  YOu have any thoughts on others vs Glen?

I don't like the Glen vote. Obviously his claim is difficult because in this game CCing could be highly risky. But just seems too easy. I don't know. Maybe I'm not giving it the "obvious scum" credit it deserves. Just seems off. 

I'm looking at some people, obviously, but there's not a lot of data yet. Still. This just is weird

Just now, Glen said:

And now you've become what you hate. 

Join me in voting for woz

Who came in, said he read 110 pages, put his vote on the dude with 6 votes already, and left.

by comparison, you have also done nothing (until today when you were leading in votes), claimed scum, had a poor claim (imo), and seem to have no other thoughts other than lynching another lurker

honestly your gameplay has been laughable

Just now, Forge said:

I don't like the Glen vote. Obviously his claim is difficult because in this game CCing could be highly risky. But just seems too easy. I don't know. Maybe I'm not giving it the "obvious scum" credit it deserves. Just seems off. 

I'm looking at some people, obviously, but there's not a lot of data yet. Still. This just is weird

Not a lot of data is why you need to vote out the dudes with the fewest posts

23 hours ago, Malfatron said:

vote count:

pickle - 8 (woz, james, swag,squire, pwny, nacho, forge, matts)
nacho - 6 ( rack, ted, mwil,pickle orca, nazgul)

matts - 3 (glen, touch, counselor)
glen - 1 ( dome)
utley - 1 ( ET80)

dingo - 1 (bcb)
dome - 1 (dingo )
squire - 1 (Ragnorak

Didnt vote:
@Utley

Pickle will be lynched.

You have until 9:30 PM CST to send in your night moves.

43 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

With 20 players in the game, it's 11 to lynch

glen- 7 (nacho, dome, et80, mwil, woz, bcb, squire

woz - 2 (glen, swag

pwn - 2 (ted, counselor

nacho - 1(rack

counselor - 1 (forge

mission - 1 (Nazgul

et80 - 1 (james

squire - 1 (ragnarok

Didn't vote

@DingoLadd

@mission27

@pwny

Vote today or die:

@Utley

Some similar players staying out of the main pack of votes

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

by comparison, you have also done nothing (until today when you were leading in votes), claimed scum, had a poor claim (imo), and seem to have no other thoughts other than lynching another lurker

honestly your gameplay has been laughable

That's true.

But you're the one voting for a claimed civ.

So, look whose talking