Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

There are lots of ways to hide your vote if you are scum. It’s just as easy to slip it onto an easy lynch as it is to put it in someone that has almost no heat like several other people have done. It’s just as easy to vote for the counter lynch. It’s very easy to make your own push for someone, or go balls to the wall for the easy lynch you’re already voting for. 

But yes, it’s also easy to just drop a vote on the easy lynch and leave. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

There are lots of ways to hide your vote if you are scum. It’s just as easy to slip it onto an easy lynch as it is to put it in someone that has almost no heat like several other people have done. It’s just as easy to vote for the counter lynch. It’s very easy to make your own push for someone, or go balls to the wall for the easy lynch you’re already voting for. 

But yes, it’s also easy to just drop a vote on the easy lynch and leave. 

My case on squire is a number of things.  No one thing is bad, but all together they make me very suspicious.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

No, at one point squire asked me to give my 3 or 4 reasons I was on him and I did.  

I got some of them now. 

I’m not convinced, but haven’t been paying that close attention since he came off as civ initially so he got put on the back burner 

11 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Reason #1 - 'Joke' bandwagon vote that you never explained or followed up on.

Reason #2 - You never followed up on this.  Why?  Because you are scum and don't really care about the answer.  You just want to appear active.

Reason #3 - For the main reason I listed in the long multi quote.  And I'm curious as to how that was flawed in any way.  You commented extensively about Dome's **** getting chopped off and that was it.  Why?  Because as scum it allows you to discuss an aspect of the game and appear active without having to give actual thoughts as to who is scum or town.  

Reason #4 - You were completely inactive last night around lynch time.  And yet showed up shortly after.  Did you not want to explain your vote?

Bonus Reason - Your interaction with touch just now was off.  

@Dome here is the post I made earlier.

Just now, Counselor said:

I don’t see how that implicates Squire as scum at all. He was focused on one aspect of the game but he was asking questions to try and solve it and gather information. 

It's not just that.  It is taking a number of things and building a case.  And I thought that was scummy because it let him discuss the game without discussing the actual game.  Especially because it is all he discussed D1.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

It's not just that.  It is taking a number of things and building a case.  And I thought that was scummy because it let him discuss the game without discussing the actual game.  Especially because it is all he discussed D1.

Yeah I see your reasons now in that list.