Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

He’s saying I’m sketchy trying to clear myself by being on the lynch

I said it doesn’t matter. Even if I’m not on the lynch we’re in the same boat cause I’m claiming a civ move regardless.

he also said what you were getting to above. That me being in the lynch hurts the value of the info, like I don’t know my own alignment 

But keeps saying “I think you’re civ tho”

hes trying to discredit my info without putting himself head to head with a townie with good info 

honestly I’m always paranoid people using bad logic are scum and no just actually playing bad. So I’m not sure what to make of it between those two options.

Oh, yeah, I get that. It’s a pointless extra step to clear yourself when you’re already claiming a cleared role.  I’d be more inclined to believe you made it up entirely than you actually did it to clear yourself. 

Didn’t someone else point out you were on the lynch you chose to use as well?

Edited by SwAg
?*

Just now, squire12 said:

@TedLavie Do you have any comments or thoughts on the Dome sensor and Ragnarok questioning of it?

I have no reason to doubt Dome claim for now since no conflicting information has came out.

As for Rags questioning, I think it's a weak argument to use against him tbh. His stance was moderate and natural. What I didn't like was his defense. Not convinced at all about the "I was drinking" staff.

22 hours ago, Dome said:

Because day hits... i need to claim now.

Last night I used a sensor move. Nobody on the lynch was scum.

glen- 5 (dome, et80, mwil, woz, bcb

Obviously there are roles and abilities that can affect this, but I think we should roll with this info until we're given a reason to not believe it.

22 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

The one major issue I have here is that you are on the lynch as well.  

22 hours ago, Dome said:

why is that an issue?

21 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

It acts as a self clear.  And you could have a scum buddy on the lynch and get both yall clear for a bit.

That said, you are someone I think is very likely townie, so I'm inclined to trust the result.  I just personally wish you weren't on the vote list.

21 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

True, but having had a sensor role, I would always try to not be on the lynch cause thatd be one more person cluttering my result up.

If scum had shown up on your result, you not being on it would have increased our odds of hitting scum from 20% to 25%.

If you are trusting the claim  and the results of said claim, you would be already removing that person making the claim from the players on the vote.  

Just now, TedLavie said:

So why would you be unlynchable

He want saying he was un-hangable. He clarified that earlier. He was saying that town wouldn't go through with it, basically