Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

My hesitation is that SwAg kind of grouped Squire and Ragnarok together early and that they've done nothing but to separate themselves. We have Ragnarok clearing Squire, and now Squire clearing Dome who a couple of people have already claimed to be fully behind this game. Now, I am tending to believe Dome here as well since no information has countered his claims - but it's becoming increasingly suspicious to me this army attaching itself to Dome's coattails. 

If that were your role, why wouldn't you give hints or tell us sooner? If you investigated someone with a death note before claiming you'd be killed for nothing.

I'll be honest squire I had read you as town before today's events but there's just too many connections with Rags and this claim doesn't seem believable. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Y’all have to be on stupid pills to believe Ragnarok and squire.  Guaranteed Mafia, easy clap boys.

I think we go squire first though. Rag putting himself out there more and claiming squire's set to die anyway makes me think its better for them if squire lives longer. But I'm pretty tired so maybe I'm just being dumb right now.

2 minutes ago, James said:

I think we go squire first though. Rag putting himself out there more and claiming squire's set to die anyway makes me think its better for them if squire lives longer. But I'm pretty tired so maybe I'm just being dumb right now.

Your votes have been largely baffling

I don’t know.  I understand that thought process, but in my mind it’s a self-resolving issue since squire might die tonight on the chance we’re wrong, and if he doesn’t, then we know something is amiss.

Just now, Forge said:

Your votes have been largely baffling

I kinda wanted to switch to rag last second, but if I was wrong I would've felt like I was wasting 2 days. Wasted vote > wasted days.

Day 2, yeah. I didn't want to vote for glem, no good target was anywhere close for me though.

Day 1 I stand by sticking on pickle the entire time. Even knowing his role I'm still okay with that decision.

Just now, James said:

I kinda wanted to switch to rag last second, but if I was wrong I would've felt like I was wasting 2 days. Wasted vote > wasted days.

Day 2, yeah. I didn't want to vote for glem, no good target was anywhere close for me though.

Day 1 I stand by sticking on pickle the entire time. Even knowing his role I'm still okay with that decision.

You also pushed mission at a weird time I thought earlier today, and then pushed someone else today in the middle of deciding between like dingo / rags (can't remember who... Maybe Naz?). Its really not so much the votes, but I guess the timing and randomness  you've put out there? I thought about it earlier. Maybe just me, but struck a chord

• Like 1