Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Day phase hasn’t begun?

Yes it has

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

It's usually not a good idea to waste a day phase. 

Even when you have a slam dunk. 

I know which is why I haven't used my vote yet so we don't get close to the hammer. I'm just impatient.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm just sitting back and eating potato chips for this game. 

I just finished that episode. That was the only scene I'd ever seen before I started watching and it's just as hilarious with context. 

• Like 1

So, Rags questions Dome all game about his invests...

Then congratulates Dome for a successful investment...

Then says swag is scum, albeit if Rags doesn’t flip Mise then possible...

Accuses me of scum even though Domes other claimed investment cleared me...

Hes antitown but we should believe him...

Squire claimed weak cop but hid it until cornered and didn’t invest in his top reads...

Get them both if Squire doesn’t die tonight 

5 hours ago, rackcs said:

If that were your role, why wouldn't you give hints or tell us sooner? If you investigated someone with a death note before claiming you'd be killed for nothing.

I'll be honest squire I had read you as town before today's events but there's just too many connections with Rags and this claim doesn't seem believable. 

If i find someone with a death note I die at that time.  I targeted players I felt were town so I could get clears.  

If i announce who I am targeting that night, scum can hit them and I am an easy lynch the next day.  See the Touch D2 hit.  I made a pretty strong statement that he was town and that led to him being hit.  

Swag is the one who has not committed to voting either one of us.....look back to the Dome western game as an example of how he will play as scum.  No votes when there is no need for him to if 2 non team mates are leading the votes

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

Touch —> Even Night Death Note Cop

squire —> I’m a weak Cop and invest for the death note every night, btw I didn’t invest my top 2 reads at any point this game.

If I invest my top scum reads and I am correct, I die.  The info dies with me.  See my response to Rackcs above.

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

Y’all have to be on stupid pills to believe Ragnarok and squire.  Guaranteed Mafia, easy clap boys.

5 hours ago, rackcs said:

Who is believing them?

The bigger question is why are you believing Swag?   You partners with him?  Looking more and more like that as the days go by