2020 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

I prob understated how good Nico has been on defense in college there. He has been really good, on and off ball. 

How much it translates to the NBA due to strength and length concerns is the question.

Also didn't get into his dribbling. Nothing special but has control.

46 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Okay well there are two types of bad Shooters in my opinion the ones that have ability to improve and the ones who are permanently mechanically scarred for life, which of these two categories Mike display of fall into?

I didn't even realize he was a bad shooter until BK pointed it out lol. And I watched a couple gms already at that point. So imo his form looks completely normal.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I didn't even realize he was a bad shooter until BK pointed it out lol. And I watched a couple gms already at that point. So imo his form looks completely normal.

shooting touch is something that can be improved but there are people who have great natural feel while some never truly get it

Edited by resilient part 2

Also for people who want to watch some PAC12 bball (a lot of the top 20ish prospects play in the PAC) the PAC12 International YouTube (which is usually for places that are... international) page has been working in the US for like 3 weeks. And they stream most of the gms. And you can rewind like 12 hours back, so that's cool.

Edited by 11sanchez11

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Also for people who want to watch some PAC12 bball (a lot of the top 20ish prospects play in the PAC) the PAC12 International YouTube (which is usually for places that are... international) page has been working in the US for like 3 weeks. And they stream most of the gms. And you can rewind like 12 hours back, so that's cool.

Are you using a VPN?

I think I take Anthony Edwards #1 in this draft unless it's the Warriors drafting in the top spot. The tools are there, he just needs to shoot better. Someone said he reminds them of Jaylen Brown in this thread and I agree there. Jaylen shot 43.1/29.4/65.4 at Cal with a lesser workload than Edwards has had at UGA. 

I dunno. Ask me again in a month and it could be a number of players. Right now, with how Brown has developed, you use that as your projection for Edwards and take him #1. This draft is ****.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Nnaji has taken it to OO a couple times this gm. Prob his best gm for the NBA.

Looks like OO outplayed him though? Big fan of him. Definitely have him as top 10 guy. Prototypical rim runner and rim protector at next level. I think he has a higher floor than both Precious and Toppin.

Lakers unnecessarily sending the double at Harden. Giving up open looks that Rockets aren't always getting in positions the Lakers play them straight up. Bradley is guarding him well and Davis on the switch is giving him issues.

Brodie though has been great.