2020 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

9 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

So what are the actual chances of Wiseman falling to 8? Asking for a friend who thinks the Knicks can get a trove for Robinson.

The Knicks need to just be conservative with their moves and tank this season for a chance at Cade Cunningham next year. 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I have no idea why he decided to post that video, sheesh. He's still one of my favorite prospects in the class though, he's going to be an All-NBA level defender. 

lol she deleted the video and supposedly they were just messing around after practice

they didn't like the bad buzz apparently 

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

lol she deleted the video and supposedly they were just messing around after practice

they didn't like the bad buzz apparently 

He kind of had an over the head release on his shot at FSU, obviously not that bad though. But he should be fine as a shooter in the league assuming he didn't try to overhaul his mechanics and that was just him messing around. He shot over 41% from deep on 180 attempts at FSU. Watching him more I think he has more potential as a scorer off the dribble then I did before as well. I'd honestly feel more comfortable drafting him then LaMelo Ball or Anthony Edwards. 

NYRaider Mock Draft 3.0 (10/16)

1. Minnesota: LaMelo Ball | PG | USA

2. Golden State: Deni Avdija | F | Israel 

3. Charlotte: Anthony Edwards | SG | Georgia

4. Chicago: Killian Hayes | PG | France 

5. Cleveland: Obi Toppin | F | Dayton

6. Atlanta: Tyrese Haliburton | PG | Iowa State

7. Detroit: James Wiseman | C | Memphis

8. New York: Devin Vassell | SG | Florida State

9. Washington: Oneyka Okongwu | C | USC

10. Phoenix: Isaac Okoro | F | Auburn

11. San Antonio: Precious Achiuwa | F | Memphis

12. Sacramento: Patrick Williams | F | Florida State

13. New Orleans: Cole Anthony | CG | North Carolina

14. Boston: Aaron Nesmith | SG | Vanderbilt 

15. Orlando: Tyrese Maxey | CG | Kentucky

16. Portland: Saddiq Bey | F | Villanova

17. Minnesota: Jalen Smith | C | Maryland 

18. Dallas: Tyrell Terry | PG | Stanford

19. Brooklyn: Josh Green | SG | Arizona

20. Miami: Jaden McDaniels | F | Washington

21. Philadelphia: Desmond Bane | SG | TCU

22. Denver: Aleksej Pokusevski | F | Greece

23. Utah: Kira Lewis | CG | Alabama

24. Milwaukee: Grant Riller | CG | Charleston 

25. Oklahoma City: Robert Woodard II | F | Mississippi State

26. Boston: Theo Maledon | PG | France 

27. New York: Tyler Bey | F | Colorado 

28. Los Angeles: Nico Mannion | PG | Arizona

29. Toronto: Daniel Oturu | C | Minnesota

30. Boston: Vernon Carey Jr | C | Duke

17 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

IF the Knicks were smart, and we know they aren't...

Devin Vassell at #8, Jaden McDaniels at #27 (HR swing), Xavier Tillman at #38 

Vassell at #8 is perfect for the Knicks. I think Tyler Bey is a better fit at #27 (plus I think McDaniels is gone in the top 25), and Isaiah Joe at #38. Then sign FVV in free agency and they've added more playmaking, a ton of shooting, and 3 really good defensive players. They need to move Randle/Knox. 

Apparently from a guy connected to the King's camp, there has been a lot of chatter of NY pushing hard for a trade down. 

Would the Kings do Hield + 12 + Future Protected first for Randle + 8? Get off Hield's contract and moving up? 

2 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

Apparently from a guy connected to the King's camp, there has been a lot of chatter of NY pushing hard for a trade down. 

Would the Kings do Hield + 12 + Future Protected first for Randle + 8? Get off Hield's contract and moving up? 

Hield's value couldn't possibly be that low even at his salary. No future pick should have to be involved.

7 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

Give up a 20 ppg scorer to move up 4 slots and take back Randle who doesn’t fit with them? Ehhhh.