Goldfish's Slightly Too Early 2019 Season Predictions - All 32 up

goldfishwars

1 hour ago, Buckweath said:

That would be correct. The Chiefs have no business being ranked below the Chargers and surely Tyreek Hill is not the difference between a #14 ranking and #5. 

Chargers are the superior team and that is the sentiment by nearly every major publication as evidence by their power rankings outside of ESPN. 

5 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Chargers are the superior team and that is the sentiment by nearly every major publication as evidence by their power rankings outside of ESPN. 

Not arguing with you again but as far as I am concerned, Chargers' fans can have their moment, it's the offseason.

Once the season rolls around, let's just say myself and a lot of other Chiefs fans are confident they are taking the AFC West title. Again.

This will be a very good Chiefs team.

1 hour ago, Buckweath said:

Not arguing with you again but as far as I am concerned, Chargers' fans can have their moment, it's the offseason.

Once the season rolls around, let's just say myself and a lot of other Chiefs fans are confident they are taking the AFC West title. Again.

Then bet met. A FF bet. Chargers are sweeping KC and winning the west by 3 games atleast. If you are confident lets make a friendly FF bet.

5 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Then bet met. A FF bet. Chargers are sweeping KC and winning the west by 3 games atleast. If you are confident lets make a friendly FF bet.

Lol.

I wish I could make money off of some of the bad takes I see around these boards. 

A bet without money is no bet for me. So whatever is a friendly FF bet...Nope.

2 hours ago, Buckweath said:

Posts like this make me laugh. Both the Chiefs and Chargers have very good, probably top 5 teams. Relax 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Are they though?

They barely won last matchup, and lost horribly to a similar opponent in the playoffs(granted Chiefs lost to the same opponent in OT)

But its a new year and things change.