Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Let's look at the tape 

I said “many of the times” you brought up me first.

you just cherry picked the times you didn’t do that

youre literally proving my point

I should’ve known when you said “I’m all ears” that you didn’t tell me you had them covered 

Edited by Dome

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, you were 1/7?

For the love of god....NO.  I was 1 for 1.  I had only one making read SWAG and pushed the crap put of it.  The rest were attempts to solve the game on less then a days worth of info.  WTF do you people not get about that.  

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I said “many of the times” you brought up me first.

you just cherry picked the times you didn’t do that

youre literally proving my point

I should’ve known when you said “I’m all ears” that you didn’t tell me you had them covered 

Go pull the posts and then I can tell you where you are delusional just like swag lol. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

For the love of god....NO.  I was 1 for 1.  I had only one making read SWAG and pushed the crap put of it.  The rest were attempts to solve the game on less then a days worth of info.  WTF do you people not get about that.  

Well, find solace in the fact that even if you succeeded, Woz would have died (lmao), and then I would have trolled as an unkillable GF for four days.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Go pull the posts and then I can tell you where you are delusional just like swag lol. 

Go to the thread

search: dome 

username: pickle rick

Im not going to waste my time providing evidence because you’ll look facts dead in the face and say “nah”

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

So, wait. I just want to get this clear with you. 

Squire talking about bolts is a modkill worthy offense in your opinion but someone saying “I take them to the wall” is not????? 

Are you really that delusional? You also broke the rule about talking about the game elsewhere, you weren’t punished for that.

Do you know who can send people to the wall in GOT? 

Literally every king/queen, every master of arms, every hand, lots and lots of people. So yeah, its not claiming a role. 

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

He tags me to blame me for Malf quitting mafia. And if he is the one who went and ran to game host to get another modkill that is quite comical. 

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

So let me get this straight. 

Dude runs to the host and complains about squires post which was only a few posts AFTER he committed the same exact offense ...... actually worse considering he tagged a player on the opposite team and commented about the game. 

Yea, I’m gonna go ahead and take a hard pass on anything dealing with Matts. 

We have two idiots. 

I didnt say a damn word about it. I didnt think it was that bad.