Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

Just now, rackcs said:

I know some people disagree with the modkill at the end. The truth is that the Counselor modkill basically ruined scum's chances at the win. I should've gone to night after his modkill but didn't. After I saw that squire posted about the game in the other thread, I didn't think it would be fair to let Counselor's self-modkill **** over scum's game and then look the other way when yet another town player did something outside of the rules. I understand why some of you don't agree with or like the move but I stand by it. 

I think you made the right call 😃😃

I'll stand by you until the end

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. 3 of the 4 on Pickle was scum lmao. Called that and Matts not being in the dead chat and Malfs exact role lol

1 person from 4 different factions. It wasnt like it was a mass coordinated thing. 

Also, it was funny watching you explain basic logic to Mwil that my "no lynch" was a placeholder so that I didnt miss a days vote. How that wasnt apparent to him I will never understand. 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Also I know some people didn't like the no character claiming rule but it was necessary for this theme. There just weren't enough named characters from this time period in GoT history to make believable fake claims.

My favorite part of the game honestly. Loved that wrinkle. I hope we run more like that. If I ever do one, it'll have the same rule I think

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

How did everyone like the Adventures of the Little Being.  I worked hard on that story lol.  

I thought it was your tell. You said you weren't going to try and you worked hard on that story.

Please don't undersell my gif game. 

Regardless of how people feel about the outcome, making it to lylo using a meta breaking gambit and sticking to it is top 5 lolgame of all time iyam

Just now, Forge said:
3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Also I know some people didn't like the no character claiming rule but it was necessary for this theme. There just weren't enough named characters from this time period in GoT history to make believable fake claims.

My favorite part of the game honestly. Loved that wrinkle. I hope we run more like that. If I ever do one, it'll have the same rule I think

Agree with Forge. Makes it harder but it's fun.

6 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

3 town modkills damper what was my most try-hard game. Sorry for all of my bad reads, lol.

We purposely blocked you instead of hitting because we (malfs idea) wanted to encourage you to continue to try. Didnt want to punish you by killing you when you gave effort. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I know some people disagree with the modkill at the end. The truth is that the Counselor modkill basically ruined scum's chances at the win. I should've gone to night after his modkill but didn't. After I saw that squire posted about the game in the other thread, I didn't think it would be fair to let Counselor's self-modkill **** over scum's game and then look the other way when yet another town player did something outside of the rules. I understand why some of you don't agree with or like the move but I stand by it. 

Why would it have gone to night? It was the same way d1 when town mod killed and then we lynched town. Why would it be any different? 

I get that he’s upset, I don’t blame him. But IMO Malf talking about not playing is a pretty big thing. Nothing he said would have impacted the game whatsoever. He was reaching out to someone who was talking about quitting because of what happened and he feels like him pushing counselor helped make him do it. 

Just now, Dome said:

I thought it was your tell. You said you weren't going to try and you worked hard on that story.

Regardless of how people feel about the outcome, making it to lylo using a meta breaking gambit and sticking to it is top 5 lolgame of all time iyam

If I had a gun i would have capped you N2 lol

It was pretty good how you made it that far though

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Agree with Forge. Makes it harder but it's fun.

To me, you have to either be able to provide reliable and believable fake claims to scum or you ban character claiming. Otherwise it just becomes a character claiming **** show and scum gets ****ed. I will say that I like it better when you're allowed to character claim but there are consequences for it like in Death Note, I think that's the perfect middle ground.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How did everyone like the Adventures of the Little Being.  I worked hard on that story lol.  

I was indifferent to it, but scum chat in general thought it was kinda silly/not needed. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

You did well finding gifs that fit.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

It's really not though.  I had made up my mind after the first song I was gonna do it regardless of role, just like the V for Vendetta game. When I got my role I was like, "**** I'm dying early."

I stuck to it though bc it was fun.

Archived