STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

To both of you: And him talking about duking it out in discord. The last time he played, we were still using cha.tzy

True but me did mention discord in thread 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

We know. 

He was quick to tag anyone who could verify he had other knowledge of discord communication on the forum, which means he knew instantly what he said and how it was interpreted.

I will read back to get a gut feel

I don't think you're all interpreting it correctly.  It's not that he said discord.  It's that he said discord, and immediately knew that's how scum is communicating, despite other chats being used until very recently, and guiltily explained it immediately, while begging for verification.  I don't know what you're not understanding.

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I re-read the exchange. Dome and I don't know who brought it up before him. He could know Discord by other eans than mafia. It's a bit of reach.

Still think Counselor is the best option, Mission if we're not going the Counselor road.

Anyway, good night everyone

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Some of us have a discord for Nacho's league. And we've brought it up.

That wasnt the point. Think of the poster (rammy) and think of how quick was to defend himself and run away. 

4 hours ago, El ramster said:

You have to be a women to have people in ignore let's keep it real.. We're all grown men here.. Let's handle it with a discord chat. 

Collusion center. 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You can thank me for changing the edit rule. Or if you wanna be a little girl about it we can go outside and throw hands. 

Poof. All of Rammys town cred just went out the window. 

4 hours ago, El ramster said:

It's a inside joke.. In nachos league.. @pwny @Glen some other weird Jag fan have this chat and it's bs.. 

@Ruskietitan and others think they collude there. 

Here it is

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't think you're all interpreting it correctly.  It's not that he said discord.  It's that he said discord, and immediately knew that's how scum is communicating, despite other chats being used until very recently, and guiltily explained it immediately, while begging for verification.  I don't know what you're not understanding.

Me understand 

me say discord be mention in this thread already so me think it less of tell 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

True but me did mention discord in thread 

Its rammy. He still doesnt understand the edit rules after it being pointed out 5 times.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Exhibit A

Of the verbiage changing. Exactly like I said. 

• Like 1