STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I like that people who were here but silent are now showing up to tell us what a mistake we’ve made.

Agreed. Should have gone after the inactives.

Always mafia 

Wink wink

Just now, Matts4313 said:

First, its day one. So its not like there is a ton of information to go off of. Secondly it was the interactions around discord moreso than him saying discord. Third, lynching Rammy isnt that much different than hanging a "missions"  type player. So it was low risk.

Or it was an easy lynch you could push, mission at least has the upside of lynching a useless player.  (He hasn't posted once i think) 

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Or it was an easy lynch you could push, mission at least has the upside of lynching a useless player.  (He hasn't posted once i think) 

If they wanted an easy lynch to push why wouldn't they have just stuck with mission?

5 minutes ago, Glen said:

Chillin out maxin, relaxin all cool

Shoot'n some bball out side of the school

when a couple of scum who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood

Edited by Matts4313

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Rammy got traction, Mission didn't get more than like 4 votes. 

Also Rammy was active-ish. 

Nobody really pushed mission though. They just plopped their votes down. I bet if people had been pushing it more it would've gotten traction. Either way mission is just as easy a lynch to push as ramster was is my whole point.