STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If we want to start using my stealing towards helping us perhaps we can use that strategically also

As long as you are totally transparent about it (after the move, dont telegraph), i might be okay with it

Trusting you to be completely Federation sided though here no matter what

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

The dude is a confirmed other.

But let's just ignore that sure why not, sweep it under the space rug which has a black hole in it where town's ability to be competent apparently went. 

I was onboard for lynching counselor d1

But like i said would happen, hes not the priority now

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

But let's just ignore that sure why not, sweep it under the space rug which has a black hole in it where town's ability to be competent apparently went. 

I’m here to help. Dingo you are scum this game aren’t you

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

You get it. However, we now have a 40% chance of lynching scum based on Dome's info. That's why Counselor was perfect for day one because now we pretty much have to ignore him and hope that he doesn't go against us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

You get it. However, we now have a 40% chance of lynching scum based on Dome's info. That's why Counselor was perfect for day one because now we pretty much have to ignore him and hope that he doesn't go against us.

I have made my allegiance. Once I have given my word I stick to it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m here to help. Dingo you are scum this game aren’t you

Help your scummates? 

You got me, I'm Aegon Targayen. I just have pointy ears this time around and a blue police box that spins around. 

9 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I know doesn't change the fact lynching Ramster was the wrong call. Glen should 100% be the lynch today with how he's played. 

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Help your scummates? 

You got me, I'm Aegon Targayen. I just have pointy ears this time around and a blue police box that spins around. 

I know doesn't change the fact lynching Ramster was the wrong call. Glen should 100% be the lynch today with how he's played. 

I’m not scum. I am committed to town