STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

20 hours ago, SwAg said:

I feel like people are fearmonging the concept of a lynch queue, and are misusing it as a concept.  You’re all focused on the concept of lynching Counselor at a later date, which I’m not really sure why.

Read what Orca said.  If he had a bullet, he would cap Counselor — and I imagine multiple people feel the same way.  That’s significant.

Everyone has a unique role.  There is a substantial likelihood that there is a Vig.  Look at the player list.  No offense, but there is an 80% that Vig could be a disaster going on their own reads alone.  Try explaining in post-game that you’re the Vig that didn’t hit Counselor.

By pushing elsewhere, Town maintains control over its primary tool.  If Counselor receives protection or something, we know he’s lying.  We can even direct him on who to steal from, and he might uncover scum, and if he lies he’s dead, or better yet we might direct him to scum and they have to kill him to prevent that from being unearthed.

If Counselor is telling the truth about being a survivor, I want him to win, but there are a ton of safety nets in place to prevent a disaster on it.

Good call. I was focused on the top half of this post. Didnt pay as much attention to that part. 

8 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Glen,  ksj and mission. 

But Glen and ksj  both popped in right after the day ended making comments. It seemed planned to me. 

This is why I think if Glen comes up Duras ksj is suspect as well.  If borg then maybe not. 

If by "right after" you mean roughly 45 minutes, then yes, it was right after the day ended. But again, if Glen comes up Borg, how does that eliminate me from being borg? Why only Duras?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Forge did you get scared and run away? Where you at? 

Yeah.  He and Pickle.  Both in lock step trying to hang your posts around my neck as an albatross.  Lulzy attempts to draw the sting, then bolt.  It’s been 10/10 to watch.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah.  He and Pickle.  Both in lock step trying to hang your posts around my neck as an albatross.  Lulzy attempts to draw the sting, then bolt.  It’s been 10/10 to watch.

.............. Ok swag. 

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Missed one, but you gotta read more to find it.

Yeah, and contemporaneously, we didn't know that.  The contemporaneous case on Orca was "trust me."

Also, aren't you the one who argued with me that none of the prior games matter?

what have I started. I have barely enough energy to read half of the posts in this thread, let one go on Gopher's mess. (don't worry, I'll do it)

And no I don't think I've argued with you on that. Not in that sense anyway.

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

what have I started. I have barely enough energy to read half of the posts in this thread, let one go on Gopher's mess. (don't worry, I'll do it)

And no I don't think I've argued with you on that. Not in that sense anyway.

Are you sure?

VC

Glen - 8 - SirA1, Malfatron, Dingo, TedLavie, Counselor, MWil, rackcs, bucsfan333
MookieMonstah - 3 - squire12, Glem, Matts
SwAg - 2 - Forge, Pickle Rick
Malfatron - 2 - Dome, SwAg

Yet to vote: Tk3, MD4L, theuntouchable, MookieMonstah, RuskieTitan

Vote or Die/Be Replaced: kingseanjohn, mission29

Archived