STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

So N1 was Counselor and Rammy..

Rammy flips civ, Counselor claims other..

And now no votes on Counselor?

Solid contribution

Shame it's so late

VC

Glen - 8 - SirA1, Malfatron, Dingo, TedLavie, Counselor, MWil, bucsfan333, kingseanjohn
MookieMonstah - 7 - squire12, Glem, Matts, rackcs, Dome, SwAg, Forge
SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick
SirA1 - 1 - RuskieTitan
Counselor - 1 - Tk3

Yet to vote: MD4L, theuntouchable, MookieMonstah, The Orca

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Yea, I don’t see where he’s verified it and I don’t see how that would even confirm glen is lying. 

........Oh my. Why do you think all his post have been about how suspect he is of me?  

I dont see how everyone thinks you are civ this game. This feels like the 10th time this game were you have turned a blind eye to what should be apparent. For example, you dont see how Forge knowing I was beamed into a room with him would confirm Glen lying that nothing happened to me last night. I wasnt a "lonely boy", I was chillen with Forge...

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

No, but it may not have even been their move 

Obvi not his move. Think what thor did in marvel.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TK 

Ruskie

Squire

Matt

Mookie

Glen

Dingo

Bag em and tag em

At least the number of names is probably in the right ball park now. You just need to work on the names. 

Matt's writes like hes been personally attacked in every post. 

I imagine him like some of the sports game youtubers that always are yelling to the point like it sounds they're on the verge of tears. 

Like that ricegum guy

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

........Oh my. Why do you think all his post have been about how suspect he is of me?  

I dont see how everyone thinks you are civ this game. This feels like the 10th time this game were you have turned a blind eye to what should be apparent. For example, you dont see how Forge knowing I was beamed into a room with him would confirm Glen lying that nothing happened to me last night. I wasnt a "lonely boy", I was chillen with Forge...

Oh! Look! Another ill conceived statement by Matts that he cannot and will not verify! 

10 times that I’ve turned a blind eye?? By all means show me. 

And again, that would not verify that glen is lying. It could just as easily be a move that cannot be watched ..... which if you actually read anything I’ve said, you would know this. 

Tbh. Its entertaining knowing I'm not a liar but everyone believing they're so smart & that they caught me.

Also where has @Malfatron been?

Was the one to lead the charge on my murder & hasnt been seen since 

3 minutes ago, Glen said:

Matt's writes like hes been personally attacked in every post. 

I imagine him like some of the sports game youtubers that always are yelling to the point like it sounds they're on the verge of tears. 

Like that ricegum guy

I’ve always envisioned him as this guy 

d55432f0a2b2b610ca2bed776567231f.jpg

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Give me the summary

Archived